This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

AMD confirms more $499 VEGA 64 cards coming soon

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. AMD confirms more $499 VEGA 64 cards coming soon

User Info: Silvererazor

Silvererazor
2 months ago#11
The insecure person tries to make you feel insecure yourself.
When you start to question your own self-worth, is it typically around a specific person or type of person? Is that individual always broadcasting his or her strengths? If you don’t feel insecure in general, but only around certain people, it’s likely they’re projecting their insecurities onto you.

The insecure person needs to showcase his or her accomplishments.
You don’t necessarily have to feel insecure around someone to conclude that inferiority is at the heart of their behavior. People who are constantly bragging about their great lifestyle, their elite education, or their fantastic children may very well be doing so to convince themselves that they really do have worth.

The insecure person drops the “humble brag” far too often.
The humble brag is a brag disguised as a self-derogatory statement. You’ve all seen these on Facebook, when an acquaintance complains about all the travel she has to take (due to the importance of her job), or all the time he has to spend watching his kids play (and, by the way, win) hockey games. (The "Facebook gloat" is a bold-faced brag which is easier to spot but may very well have the same roots.)

The insecure person frequently complains that things aren’t good enough.
People high in inferiority like to show what high standards they have. You may label them as snobs, but as much as you realize they’re putting on an act, it may be hard to shake the feeling that they really are better than you. What they’re trying to do, you may rightly suspect, is to proclaim their high standards as a way of asserting that not only are they better than everyone else, but that they hold themselves to a more rigorous set of self-assessment criteria.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201511/4-signs-someone-is-probably-insecure

User Info: man_unt_fan129

man_unt_fan129
2 months ago#12
This is the same guy bragging about his $500 monitor like it's such a great sum of money.

User Info: ThePandaForest

ThePandaForest
2 months ago#13
I'm not bragging I'm just stating facts

I don't think I'm better than anyone
Vega Frontier Edition | Titan X Pascal
C32HG70 HDR 144Hz 1ms | Vive VR

User Info: East West

East West
2 months ago#14
if you are into the latest pc hardware and can't afford it, i question you life choices.
http://tinyurl.com/pfbrozy

ThePandaForest
2 months ago#15
PC gaming is the most affordable hobby I can think of

Other than bird watching

User Info: Number11_1

Number11_1
2 months ago#16
Is that the one that miners drove up the price on? So could I buy a bunch then scalp them to miners?

User Info: Combo Master

Combo Master
2 months ago#17
East West posted...
if you are into the latest pc hardware and can't afford it, i question you life choices.

I question my life choices every day, to be honest... I can easily just play video games and watch tv shows and not work during my 30's because of my financial situation now, but I feel like that would be such a f***in waste.
Combo Master

User Info: lightningbugx

lightningbugx
2 months ago#18
I am working on getting two. Crossfire or VR, they will get used...
Ryzen 1800X, 16GB 3600 MHz CAS15 DDR4, 2x Radeon R9 390X, GA-AX370-Gaming K7
x86 is holding back PCs.

User Info: DivineWraith

DivineWraith
2 months ago#19
ThePandaForest posted...
I don't think I'm better than anyone

ThePandaForest posted...
Not that you peasants can afford it

ThePandaForest
2 months ago#20
Just because I can afford to buy all the latest tech doesn't make me better than others

We're all equal in the eyes of the Lord

Isn't that right @Fade2black001
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. AMD confirms more $499 VEGA 64 cards coming soon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived