This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do people still play Battlefront

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Do people still play Battlefront

User Info: SpaceMarineZack

SpaceMarineZack
2 months ago#1
Its on sale on Origin and wondering if its worth buying

User Info: Unknown280

Unknown280
2 months ago#2
bump

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
2 months ago#3
Haven't played it in ages, but last time I played it took a while to get a match and then it was a flip of a coin whether you'd get a decent match, or botters/no-lifers, typically the latter. Still can be fun in small doses with friends, just be prepared to be frustrated if you haven't fulfilled the Hutt Contracts for the various cards as you will be decimated by people abusing the hell out of certain cards.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii-U | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

User Info: boochy

boochy
2 months ago#4
Played it last night and found a match within 15 seconds.
PSN ID/Steam ID - DuckTalesLOL/Duck Tales LOL
Intel I7 5820k(4.4ghz)- 16GB Corsair Vengeance - EVGA 1080 TI - Acer Predator 27" 144hz Gsync monitor

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
2 months ago#5
I wonder if its gonna end up like Destiny once its sequel releases. Cause we all know Destiny 1 is gonna drop hard once the sequel releases. I imagine it will be the same with Battlefront 1.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter

User Info: Unknown280

Unknown280
2 months ago#6
Well the Ultimate Edition is $5 so maybe why they're releasing it for so cheap to get people interested in the series and buy the second one when it releases soon.

User Info: jakisthe

jakisthe
2 months ago#7
Probably, but then you realize it's Battlefront, so that kinda makes the whole thing pretty moot, huh?
-Why is there yogurt in this cap?!
-It used to be milk, but, well, time makes fools of us all. (cookie for reference)::160 cookies given thus far::

User Info: Boywonder1

Boywonder1
2 months ago#8
Yes it's still pretty active .
AMD FX 6300 3.5Ghz/ 8GB Crucial Ballistix 1600Mhz / MSI R9 290/ Origin-Steam-uPlay ID:WhySoSerious268

User Info: ablerider

ablerider
2 months ago#9
I played it like 4 months ago and it was very active although Battlefront 2 might kill the player base soon. From the looks of it, it's going to be way better.

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
2 months ago#10
captsplatter_1 posted...
I wonder if its gonna end up like Destiny once its sequel releases. Cause we all know Destiny 1 is gonna drop hard once the sequel releases. I imagine it will be the same with Battlefront 1.

http://swbstats.com/

Can't get much worse than it's always been.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii-U | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Do people still play Battlefront

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived