This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do people still play Battlefront

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Do people still play Battlefront

User Info: Damaged7

Damaged7
1 month ago#11
The deluxe edition just went on Origin Access so I would hope that brought in some more players if only temporary. I still notice that people really only play Walker Assault, I think that's what its called.

I upgraded to Deluxe the other day and wanted to try the Death Star battle mode they have but no one is playing it.
FC: 1221-0777-4703

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
1 month ago#12
Damaged7 posted...
The deluxe edition just went on Origin Access so I would hope that brought in some more players if only temporary. I still notice that people really only play Walker Assault, I think that's what its called.

I upgraded to Deluxe the other day and wanted to try the Death Star battle mode they have but no one is playing it.

That's one major problem with splitting your userbase by partitioning every map/mode into separate DLC.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii-U | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

User Info: Damaged7

Damaged7
1 month ago#13
That's one of the problems. The other major one being that when you do get into a game, 50% of the time there's at least one cheater.
FC: 1221-0777-4703

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
1 month ago#14
Damaged7 posted...
That's one of the problems. The other major one being that when you do get into a game, 50% of the time there's at least one cheater.

Yep, there are some good players, but I've played enough FPS to seperate the good players from those who are obviously cheating their ass off. And of course because the PC community has always been tiny, EA isn't doing anything about it.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii-U | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
1 month ago#15
JKatarn posted...
Damaged7 posted...

Yep, there are some good players, but I've played enough FPS to seperate the good players from those who are obviously cheating their ass off. And of course because the PC community has always been tiny, EA isn't doing anything about it.

Sounds like PC gaming is great for single player experiences. But consoles for online communities. Well Xbox gets the best of both worlds if the games are not a glitchy mess on PC.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Do people still play Battlefront

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived