This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Diablo 3 or path of exile or pillars of eternity?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Diablo 3 or path of exile or pillars of eternity?

User Info: Huolihan

Huolihan
1 month ago#21
Ima go with the more arcadey type game and get diablo 3 I'll definitely give path of exile a try too thanks everyone

User Info: GuiltyCrown

GuiltyCrown
1 month ago#22
Huolihan posted...
Ima go with the more arcadey type game and get diablo 3 I'll definitely give path of exile a try too thanks everyone

It is also depend how much time you are willingly to put into those games. Everything in D3 is achievable in a short time as long as you play the game and it is doable in solo play. As for PoE you would need to invest a lot of time for it as the game itself isn't generous when it comes to hunting loot.

Either way you need to keep in mind that those games are meant to grind and repetitive.

PoE is free to play and there is trial mode for D3 for you to try.

User Info: PlayerAnonymous

PlayerAnonymous
1 month ago#23
You should try Pillars of Eternity sometime, it is an amazing game.
Or you can get Torchlight 2 which is another isometric loot based arpg.
Loves RPGs from Atlus, FromSoftware, Obsidian, and CDProjektRed.

User Info: CosmicHorror

CosmicHorror
1 month ago#24
I suggest Grim Dawn for a fun and challenging loot-based hack-and-slash. I couldn't get into Path of Exile but I get why people like it. Diablo 3 got old quickly for me (got it on release, abandoned it, played it again some after the Loot 2.0 update but dropped it again).
https://i.imgur.com/Oc0tFT1.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Diablo 3 or path of exile or pillars of eternity?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived