This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Eve, elite dangerous or everspace?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Eve, elite dangerous or everspace?

User Info: Huolihan

Huolihan
3 months ago#1
Looking to try out my first space game and was looking at these 3 which is the best?

User Info: shmirlywhirl

shmirlywhirl
3 months ago#2
I can speak to Everspace, but Eve and Elite are wildly different games. I feel like if you look in to them it should be easy to decide which one is for you.
Now with 100% real fruit juice

User Info: jorhead

jorhead
3 months ago#3
Star citizen, when it comes out in a few years.
XBL GT is Ruthless4u

User Info: Monkeymage

Monkeymage
3 months ago#4
Eve - Literal spreadsheet / economy simulator. Unless they've changed things, the game is more about developing skills by idling and/or mining things. Grind to buy ships.

Elite: Dangerous - Haven't played. Heard the combat is fantastic but that's about the only thing worth doing unless you want to play inter-solar space trucker all day.

Everspace - Basically an action-oriented FTL. It's a rogue-lite where you earn credits to unlock various permanent upgrades at the end of a run. I played about 5 hours while it was in early access and enjoyed it quite a bit, been meaning to check it out now that the full release has dropped.
Intel i9 9250k Crystal Palace OC'ed to 8.5 Ghz / 128GB TDR4 RAM / GTX Titan 6 GO500 "Oppenheimer" Chipset, Icosa-SLI
http://i.imgur.com/pniS1hj.jpg

User Info: astelion

astelion
3 months ago#5
I know I'll regret this... anyway.

After 3 updates finally it's worth to take a look at No Man's Sky, currently playing it and it feels a completely different game than a year ago. Just try to get in on sale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5328iuzHw-w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjrQEsqcvpM
Some music goes with everything.

User Info: CursedPanther

CursedPanther
3 months ago#6
astelion posted...

After 3 updates finally it's worth to take a look at No Man's Sky, currently playing it and it feels a completely different game than a year ago. Just try to get in on sale.

The damage is done and set for life.

It's like Windows Vista. No one gave a damn about whether SP1 had eventually fixed it or not and continued to avoid it like the plague same as before.

User Info: ganondorf77

ganondorf77
3 months ago#7
jorhead posted...
Star citizen, when it comes out in a few years.

This. But it could still be a lot of years.
No Man's Sky is still stupid as hell.
Bu!

User Info: Damaged7

Damaged7
3 months ago#8
CursedPanther posted...
astelion posted...

It's like Windows Vista. No one gave a damn about whether SP1 had eventually fixed it or not and continued to avoid it like the plague same as before.

Its been over a year now, people should just get over it. Ever heard of Peter M and the Fable series? People got over that.
FC: 1221-0777-4703

User Info: Nixemo

Nixemo
3 months ago#9
Damaged7 posted...
CursedPanther posted...
astelion posted...

Its been over a year now, people should just get over it. Ever heard of Peter M and the Fable series? People got over that.

Who the hell got over that? I'm still angry
Listen to post-punk.

User Info: monkmith

monkmith
3 months ago#10
Damaged7 posted...

not really, its part of the reason he 'left' microsoft and opened up his scam game development studio.
People die when they are killed.
Among horse, Red Hare. Among men, Lu Bu.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Eve, elite dangerous or everspace?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived