This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Am I the only one immediately turned off from anime

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Am I the only one immediately turned off from anime

User Info: somebadlemonade

somebadlemonade
2 months ago#51
Darth_Kamcio posted...
She's 1000 years old

to be fair, elves are suppose to stay young for exceedingly long periods of time, i mean, in all visual representation of elves i've seen they never go past 30 in looks
Meh posting brought to you by SBL inc. Makers of The Only Ink that Stinks!

User Info: Darth_Kamcio

Darth_Kamcio
2 months ago#52
somebadlemonade posted...
Darth_Kamcio posted...
She's 1000 years old

to be fair, elves are suppose to stay young for exceedingly long periods of time, i mean, in all visual representation of elves i've seen they never go past 30 in looks

But we're talking a third of that here :/
You have absolutely no right to complain about a decision you decided to support with your money. Be smart and vote with your wallets!

somebadlemonade
2 months ago#53
don't forget most teens in japan(where the game was produced, and the art for it) are rather slender and short so it's more approximately a 14-16 year old, with a normal slender build, still too young for my tastes, but it's a game made for mostly teens to play

User Info: PlayerAnonymous

PlayerAnonymous
2 months ago#54
don't forget most teens in japan(where the game was produced, and the art for it) are rather slender and short so it's more approximately a 14-16 year old, with a normal slender build, still too young for my tastes, but it's a game made for mostly teens to play

Yet for some reason, most teens I know play CoD, Skyrim, and FF15 because it's more "mature" and "hardcore".
Loves RPGs from Atlus, FromSoftware, Obsidian, and CDProjektRed.

somebadlemonade
2 months ago#55
PlayerAnonymous posted...
Yet for some reason, most teens I know play CoD, Skyrim, and FF15 because it's more "mature" and "hardcore".

in japan(where the game is produced)?

if games started using the american body types the majority has, damn near every character would be overweight

User Info: EvilGiygas

EvilGiygas
2 months ago#56
Not a big anime fan myself. Huge JRPG fan though so I gotta kinda stick with it, despite not liking the art. I played through Disgaea 5 and skipped all story cut scenes. Just can't deal with the anime stuff.
i7 7700K|EVGA GTX 1070 FTW Edition|Corsair Vengeance 16GB|960 EVO 1TB|850 EVO 1TB|840 EVO 500GB|EVGA G3 750w|NZXT H440|ASUS SWIFT PG278Q 27"

PlayerAnonymous
2 months ago#57
PlayerAnonymous posted...

in japan(where the game is produced)?

if games started using the american body types the majority has, damn near every character would be overweight

If they didn't use american body types then SJWs will get pissed, and we all know what happens if they get pissed.

User Info: Interfusor

Interfusor
2 months ago#58
I like Berserk -- though mainly the manga. I think it would be great as a vast RPG like Witcher 3.

To answer TC: I'm not bothered by "anime" art style. I might like those Hyperdimensional games for example; I can't dislike what I haven't played. But the JRPGs I have played I've not liked.
I am not economically viable.

PlayerAnonymous
2 months ago#59
Interfusor posted...
I like Berserk -- though mainly the manga. I think it would be great as a vast RPG like Witcher 3.

To answer TC: I'm not bothered by "anime" art style. I might like those Hyperdimensional games for example; I can't dislike what I haven't played. But the JRPGs I have played I've not liked.

Most old anime and jrpgs are good, while the good ones nowadays are overshadowed by hentai.

User Info: TimePharaoh

TimePharaoh
2 months ago#60
Weebs gon weeb
Wait, what? I heard about the Netflix thing but how does the music thing work? You get partial songs or what? - Fade2Scrub420
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Am I the only one immediately turned off from anime

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived