This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

First look at FFXV on PC

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. First look at FFXV on PC

User Info: MasterFeeler

MasterFeeler
4 weeks ago#41
1st day crack.
i5-3570k, 8gb, R9 270
i5-5200u, 8gb, 940m

User Info: m0986-8

m0986-8
4 weeks ago#42
I see this game seems to be getting a lot of hate in this topic. Is this considered a bad final fantasy or just a bad game in general? still going to get it after a price drop regardless but mostly curious as this will be my first FF game
6600K 4.4GHZ | GTX 1070 | 16 GB RAM 3000MHZ | Samsung Evo 500GB | Asus Z170 A-R

User Info: Afawaz77

Afawaz77
4 weeks ago#43
First Person view ? WHAT ?! I already own the game on my Ps4 Pro but i might buy it again on PC just because of that feature! Please tell me it's a legit first person view with your hands and body showing and not just a camera zoomed in to the max
PC and Console gamer. PSN: Adnan96_ Steam: Afawaz96
MSI Z170-A PRO/MSI GTX 970/Skylake i5-6600 3.3ghz/DDR4 HyperX 16gb Ram/Samsung 850 EVO 250gb M.2/Windows 10

User Info: BearShrooms

BearShrooms
4 weeks ago#44
VoidNoodle posted...
Just need the XII Zodiac Age PC announcement.

THIS THIS THIS!

User Info: ImaPC

ImaPC
4 weeks ago#45
This was the first FF I really had zero interest in. The all male boy-band cast killed it for me the moment I saw it. Honestly, I wouldn't even take the game if it was offered to me for free. Not worth the download.

User Info: movuzzo

movuzzo
4 weeks ago#46
I just finished it on PS4 with 80 hours playtime.
Too much grinding for me, it feels like mmorpg. Remember the infamous single player mmo Dragon Age Inquisition?
It's better than this trust me. I enjoyed the soundtrack, the whole world and the brotherhood journey though.
But story was disappointment. Persona 5 is the winner here with suspense and psychological aspects in the story with plot twist that surprises me

User Info: BehemothBlade

BehemothBlade
4 weeks ago#47
Born Lucky posted...
Not only can it be worse than Witcher 3.
It IS WORSE than Witcher 3
Where you been living? Under a rock. ?
FF XV SUCKS - and everyone knows it .
Try to keep up

That is absurd. Witcher 3 combat system looks plain stupid and mediocre compared to the varied gameplay elements in FFXV. And that is just one aspect.
gtomanga posted...
with heavily focusing on
a really bad unfinished story

The story is complete, it is just not spoonfed like modern games that treat it's audience like they ADHD and dyslexia.
You have to find out item descriptions and listen to conversations to fully grasp the scope of the story.
gtomanga posted...
you need to watch the 2 hours CGI crappy Hollywood movie in order to get the 5 min interdiction to this mess and then a free 4some hentai ova on there YouTube channel just to get the origin of our unexplained heroes & why are they friends......since the game forgot to add those in the game.........even with those

Kingsglaive is better than Suicide Squad and BvS, also they are not mandatory at all.The gist of it was added to the game as cutscenes.
Fade2black001 posted...
Someone has insanely poor taste in games

Tell that to the idiots that got Gangan style and Dispa$*!to to billion views.
You probably watched those braindead videos too.

User Info: Gamenamebully

Gamenamebully
4 weeks ago#48
We need a drinking game if:

- People use this as a reason to trash Final Fantasy XV.
- People complain it should have been on PC sooner.
- People using this as a reason why "All Modern games are bad"(Seen this a few times).
- People bashing others who do like FFXV.

Regardless I knew it was gonna come to PC sooner or later. Does anyone know the specs yet for curiosity?
The Only Sane Gamer. http://vgcollect.com/Bernkastelwitch My game Collection.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully Steam: BernkastelWitch

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
4 weeks ago#49
BehemothBlade posted...
Born Lucky posted...
Not only can it be worse than Witcher 3.
It IS WORSE than Witcher 3
Where you been living? Under a rock. ?
FF XV SUCKS - and everyone knows it .
Try to keep up

That is absurd. Witcher 3 combat system looks plain stupid and mediocre compared to the varied gameplay elements in FFXV. And that is just one aspect.
gtomanga posted...
with heavily focusing on
a really bad unfinished story

The story is complete, it is just not spoonfed like modern games that treat it's audience like they ADHD and dyslexia.
You have to find out item descriptions and listen to conversations to fully grasp the scope of the story.
gtomanga posted...
you need to watch the 2 hours CGI crappy Hollywood movie in order to get the 5 min interdiction to this mess and then a free 4some hentai ova on there YouTube channel just to get the origin of our unexplained heroes & why are they friends......since the game forgot to add those in the game.........even with those

Kingsglaive is better than Suicide Squad and BvS, also they are not mandatory at all.The gist of it was added to the game as cutscenes.
Fade2black001 posted...
Someone has insanely poor taste in games

Tell that to the idiots that got Gangan style and Dispa$*!to to billion views.
You probably watched those braindead videos too.

Someone has a poor taste in life in general
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you

User Info: reidyboy102998

reidyboy102998
4 weeks ago#50
I gave up FFXV on Chapter 4. I waited for the game for a year and a half, what a disappointing story. The cast and gameplay is top notch, so I am probably coming back at some point. It's 170 GB on the HDD, holy f***.

http://www.game-debate.com/news/23586/final-fantasy-xv-pc-recommended-system-requirements-revealed-170gb-game-download
Can't wait for Cyberpunk 2077 coming 2018? :).https://imgur.com/T6YyCVX PSN: reidy16982 Other PSN: Da3boys-RDB XGT: yoshio1998
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. First look at FFXV on PC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived