This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition detailed - Master Race

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition detailed - Master Race

User Info: batinoari

batinoari
1 month ago#21
Viper187666 posted...
Ok. Now how bout FF12 dammit?!?!?

It will happen eventually.

User Info: Unknown280

Unknown280
1 month ago#22
Viper187666 posted...
Ok. Now how bout FF12 dammit?!?!?

Patient my young padawan

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
1 month ago#23
good_mangorush posted...
Recommended Specs
• Monitor: supports 4K & HDR
• GPU: Geforce 1080Ti
• CPU: Intel i7 3.4ghz or Ryzen 7 1700
• RAM: 16 GB
• 5.1 or 7.1 surround headphone
• HDD: 170GB
• 5.1 or 7.1 surround headphone

Seriously?

What, you think you could squish 4K textures onto a CD?

xenosaga123 posted...
it's gonna be better than that. and I'm sure it will have more variety of missions/locations than even the original Phantasy Star Online. and without the holy trinity and strict action routines that mmorpgs follow which makes mmorpg too much of a time sink, whereas Comrades is more straightforward and fun to play for all skill levels.

and 1.02 update fixed the matchmaking at least 2x better than the first beta test.

I honestly feel sorry for you at this point. It must really suck to automatically hype every game up in your head only to finally play them and find they don't live up to the wild expectations you created for yourself.

I mean, I learned my lesson after doing that for Halo 2 and vowed never to do it again. To leap from game to game always thinking "No, THIS will be the one that'll change my life!" and never fulfilling that dream is pretty sad.
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde

User Info: EvilGiygas

EvilGiygas
1 month ago#24
xenosaga123 posted...
it's gonna be better than that. and I'm sure it will have more variety of missions/locations than even the original Phantasy Star Online. and without the holy trinity and strict action routines that mmorpgs follow which makes mmorpg too much of a time sink, whereas Comrades is more straightforward and fun to play for all skill levels.

and 1.02 update fixed the matchmaking at least 2x better than the first beta test.

You literally ruin any and every topic you post in.
i7 7700K|EVGA GTX 1070 FTW Edition|Corsair Vengeance 16GB|960 EVO 1TB|850 EVO 1TB|840 EVO 500GB|EVGA G3 750w|NZXT H440|ASUS SWIFT PG278Q 27"

User Info: VanderZoo

VanderZoo
1 month ago#25
Why do you guys keep calling yourselves Nazis?
"He lost the popular vote by a lot and won the election. We should have a revolution in this country!" - Donald J. Trump
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition detailed - Master Race

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived