This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games that feature hiding/stealth/non-combat for progression

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Games that feature hiding/stealth/non-combat for progression

User Info: vlado_e

vlado_e
1 month ago#21
Oh, right I can't believe I forgot about Styx - it was pretty cool. Combat is super tough and taking more than one opponent is near impossible. Games like Deus Ex and Dishonored do have stealth as an option but you can always usually fight your way out of situations, while in Styx taking on a single opponent is really tough and multiple ones may as well be suicide. It's the closest to the Thief games I can actually think of in terms of you're not expected to fight.
We do what we must / because we can. / For the good of all of us. / Except the ones who are dead.

User Info: bshwalker

bshwalker
1 month ago#22
I played Styx. Highly underrated!
Didn't know there was a second one.
On my way!
Thx
Being called nostalgic is a compliment. Thanks for noticing!
~C.O.I.~

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
1 month ago#23
ajxh posted...
Darth_Kamcio posted...
Lienhart posted...
......why has no one mentioned Metal Gear Solid V?

Because you can mow down a lot of bases by yourself.

Well, he did say "feature," not "require." It's pretty clear that the game focuses on and rewards stealth, but doesn't make it totally necessary for those that don't like it.

Edit - Just kidding, he said "require" in the OP. Still, MGSV can be readily played utilizing stealth exclusively.

To 100% it would require stealth runs. But you can mostly just run and gun if you prefer.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Games that feature hiding/stealth/non-combat for progression

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived