This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What community mods and changes are PC gamers anticipating for FFXV PC version?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What community mods and changes are PC gamers anticipating for FFXV PC version?

User Info: monkmith

monkmith
3 months ago#21
captsplatter_1 posted...
monkmith posted...
Lienhart posted...
monkmith posted...
i dont imagine the game will be that moddible. doesn't it use a really s*** proprietary engine?

What exactly is a s*** engine?

dont be obtuse, its a game engine with horrible coding/no mod tools/limited reference material on the internet. more often then not its the reason PC games dont have extensive modding communities.

Good news its just XV, Final Fantasy 7 Remake uses a different engine I believe. As well as Kingdom Hearts 3 too I believe. You know a bad engine? Gamebryo.

XV uses square's custom engine, the one they've repeatedly blamed for the prolonged development time of XV and even KH3. luckily, HK3 and the FF7 remake now use unreal 4.
People die when they are killed.
Among horse, Red Hare. Among men, Lu Bu.

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
3 months ago#22
The first mod is pretty obvious.
A mod to remove denuvo.
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

User Info: WhyWontHeFall

WhyWontHeFall
3 months ago#23
I'm only interested in Cindy.

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
3 months ago#24
WhyWontHeFall posted...
I'm only interested in Cindy.

A mod to put her in a bikini?
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter

User Info: qeoijlijw

qeoijlijw
3 months ago#25
adding more clothes to cindy mod
Now watching: The Sun

User Info: Heisenberg312

Heisenberg312
3 months ago#26
A mod to put in three times the denuvo.
Now, say my name.

User Info: Digital Storm

Digital Storm
3 months ago#27
Just because you can... That doesn't mean you should.
Ooo eee, oo ah ah, ting tang, walla walla bing bang.

User Info: kobalobasileus

kobalobasileus
3 months ago#28
Cidney nude mod.
Cidney Better Body mod.

xenosaga123 posted...
even since Dungeons & Dragons, protagonist and party creation should be up to the player, not the devs. that's why things like avatars and mods are always essential and have infinite values.

No, not really. The incredibly popular DragonLance modules proved that a list of pre-gen characters is just as valid as rolling up randos, and actually leads to better storytelling.

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
3 months ago#29
kobalobasileus posted...
Cidney nude mod.
Cidney Better Body mod.

xenosaga123 posted...
even since Dungeons & Dragons, protagonist and party creation should be up to the player, not the devs. that's why things like avatars and mods are always essential and have infinite values.

No, not really. The incredibly popular DragonLance modules proved that a list of pre-gen characters is just as valid as rolling up randos, and actually leads to better storytelling.

Cidney's body is already fine, not sure how you can make it better.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter

User Info: Djoser2000

Djoser2000
3 months ago#30
We will see some creepy nude-crap and that's it. Maybe some neat SweetFX / Reshade Presets.
Oh and the important button-mapings = PS-Controller.

And that's about it. People can't mod this game so much.
Just look at X/X-2 HD or the XIII-Trilogy - there simply aren't much mods.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What community mods and changes are PC gamers anticipating for FFXV PC version?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived