This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Has there been a successor to the mighty ASUS T100?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Has there been a successor to the mighty ASUS T100?

User Info: TehPwnzerer

TehPwnzerer
1 month ago#1
Any time someone talks about getting a gaming laptop, every time the people here have told them the best combo is expensive desktop and cheap laptop. And the one that everyone recommended was the Asus T100 which gave the best bang for buck combo of any netbook on the market.

I'm just wanting to know if there is a better version of something like this out in the market now. Low powered (I mean the T100 could be charged with a micro USB cable for Christ's sake), long battery, low resolution, adequate performance for basic tasks and above all, extremely affordable.

Are there better options now? Or is the T100 still king?

User Info: shmirlywhirl

shmirlywhirl
1 month ago#2
While I can't speak to if it's still the best line, there have been newer models. Not sure if they are better.

I had a T100 a few years back and it was great for what I needed. The main reason I stopped using it was receiving a Surface Book from work.
Now with 100% real fruit juice
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Has there been a successor to the mighty ASUS T100?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived