This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will FFXV's PC port have the dlc?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Will FFXV's PC port have the dlc?

User Info: bubbub01

bubbub01
3 months ago#1
Would be willing to pick up the game if it had all dlc. Like the it enough the first time, and would prefer good framerate.

User Info: NicoGrimm

NicoGrimm
3 months ago#2
They would be insane to release the game without all the DLC. Not after the backlash on consoles. But, stranger things have happened i guess?
How dare the Gods work against me! I don't remember giving them permission.

User Info: NecroAether

NecroAether
3 months ago#3
The press release states that the PC version is launching with all free DLC and ALL DLC that came with the season pass.
No conflict can ever be resolved by causing pain to another human being. - Madonna

User Info: ryouma17

ryouma17
3 months ago#4
NicoGrimm posted...
They would be insane to release the game without all the DLC. Not after the backlash on consoles. But, stranger things have happened i guess?

FF13-2 released with all the DLC then square released a patch that removed alot of it
http://i.imgur.com/GIugA1n.gifv

User Info: ritsuka66

ritsuka66
3 months ago#5
Yes. Its confirmed
Life....Hope...Dreams, What are these things? And where are they going? These things... I will destroy! -KEFKA -

User Info: NicoGrimm

NicoGrimm
3 months ago#6
ryouma17 posted...
NicoGrimm posted...

FF13-2 released with all the DLC then square released a patch that removed alot of it

Wait is THAT what happened? I remember downloading a fan patch that added a bunch of stuff in (I think?) but I didn't know that was because they removed it. Thats hilarious and sad.
How dare the Gods work against me! I don't remember giving them permission.

User Info: bubbub01

bubbub01
3 months ago#7
NecroAether posted...
The press release states that the PC version is launching with all free DLC and ALL DLC that came with the season pass.

Cool. I'll most like pick it up. I think FFXV is a fantastic game, especially during the later chapters. Haven't played any of the dlc either, so that will cool.

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
3 months ago#8
I imagine so with that 170gig file size.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Will FFXV's PC port have the dlc?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived