This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Age of Empires IV

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Age of Empires IV

User Info: Rand_Aybara

Rand_Aybara
1 month ago#31
KaiRyusaki posted...
Rand_Aybara posted...
KaiRyusaki posted...
That's cool of Sega lending their a company they own to make a game for someone else

Creative Assembly also developed Halo Wars 2

Good point.

I'd imagine it's pretty hard to keep them busy.
Well, not CA, they're always making some, but I imagine Relic would need more work to do

I'd imagine Relic is a fairly busy studio, they've released three games in the last six years and multiple expansions for one of those games. They probably have at least two development teams currently, one for this and one for Dawn of War III content.

User Info: Cool_Dude667

Cool_Dude667
1 month ago#32
Relic dropped the ball on Dawn of War 3, and AoE 3 was meh
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi

User Info: params7

params7
1 month ago#33
Relic is not in form but I'm so starved for a new RTS. Please don't screw this up.

User Info: haloiscoolisbak

haloiscoolisbak
1 month ago#34
AoE3 is actually an amazing game I love the new gun/cannon dynamic it brought in

Not enough people gave it a fair chance
Started from the bottom now we here

User Info: Unknown280

Unknown280
1 month ago#35
params7 posted...
Relic is not in form but I'm so starved for a new RTS. Please don't screw this up.

Eww a trumpanzee..

User Info: arleas

arleas
1 month ago#36
haloiscoolisbak posted...
AoE3 is actually an amazing game I love the new gun/cannon dynamic it brought in

Not enough people gave it a fair chance

I originally didn't think I'd like the card/shipment thing but it turned out to be a really cool extra strategic layer to the game. I actually had to change the cards I was using based on the map sometimes (well, obviously you don't need a bunch of ship/navy based cards when it's a mostly land map).

And one of my favorite things about AoE 3 was watching a line of howitzers pulverize a building in like 1 or 2 volleys... http://i.imgur.com/ERFH1Co.jpg

Also playing co-op with friends and I'd play the supporting role for all of their major offenses (sometimes just sending money if I was playing as the Dutch)

But yeah, since it was so different from Age of Empires 2 I guess they didn't want to play.
http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561197969913402.png http://i.imgur.com/VHKOxqN.png
FC: 3325-5440-8407 Dream Code:5E00-0013-7C61

User Info: Spaced92

Spaced92
1 month ago#37
Now that is a big shock, but I am not convinced by Relic these days, very mixed feelings.
Geforce GTX whatever, i7 something or rather, some sticks of ram, an SSD and a Hard Drive with stuff on it.
(message deleted)

User Info: DerPancake

DerPancake
1 month ago#39
Didnt Age of Empires V already came out?

nvm it was Halo Wars 2.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Age of Empires IV

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived