This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

whats the big hoopla about Final Fantasy XV coming on PC?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. whats the big hoopla about Final Fantasy XV coming on PC?

User Info: jjyiz28

jjyiz28
3 months ago#1
the last FF game i played was FF7 on the PSX. i read about FFXV on the console, and it sounds like a good game, not great, just good. someone educate me on why FFXV is so awesome

User Info: Szymaa

Szymaa
3 months ago#2
The best thing about Final Fantasy XV is that it's not Final Fantasy XIII.
~Bow chicka bow wow~
I survived ApocalyPS3 & ApocalyPS3 2: Among Thieves

User Info: Izicial

Izicial
3 months ago#3
jjyiz28 posted...
the last FF game i played was FF7 on the PSX. i read about FFXV on the console, and it sounds like a good game, not great, just good. someone educate me on why FFXV is so awesome

I've heard overall FF XV is a pretty lackluster game.

I think people are happy it's coming to PC because why wouldn't it be good. More games on a platform = more games to play. Even if you hate a game why wouldn't it be good for another game to come to PC?

It also shows people that Square is still willing to port games to PC.

User Info: GoIrish80

GoIrish80
3 months ago#4
I don't know what kind of answers you're looking for. It's a Final Fantasy game. Many people like Final Fantasy games. What kind of "educating" do you need on it that you couldn't learn yourself by watching 2 or 3 YouTube videos and then deciding on your own whether or not it looks like a game you'd enjoy.

jjyiz28
3 months ago#5
GoIrish80 posted...
I don't know what kind of answers you're looking for. It's a Final Fantasy game. Many people like Final Fantasy games. What kind of "educating" do you need on it that you couldn't learn yourself by watching 2 or 3 YouTube videos and then deciding on your own whether or not it looks like a game you'd enjoy.

nothing, im just seeing a lot of hype about it. i have nothing against it, i just thought i was missing out on something.

GoIrish80
3 months ago#6
Well today was the day it was announced for PC, so people are going to be talking about it.

It is what it is....it's another Final Fantasy game. I relatively enjoyed the small amount of it I played on an Xbox, but I had to stop. It just looked horrible lol. I'll pick it up on PC whenever it comes out.

170gb though.....oy.

User Info: Ultimate_Noob

Ultimate_Noob
3 months ago#7
PC ports should always be celebrated, especially in a day and age where big name publishers are so keen that every single pirated distribution equates to lost theoretical money.
A pc's brain is the cpu, its heart is the motherboard, its stomach is the hard drive, and its anus is the user.

jjyiz28
3 months ago#8
Ultimate_Noob posted...
PC ports should always be celebrated, especially in a day and age where big name publishers are so keen that every single pirated distribution equates to lost theoretical money.

i gues thats the answer i was looking for. hhehe =)

User Info: ablerider

ablerider
3 months ago#9
It isn't awesome, it was cool last year when the hype was over 9000 but now it's "mehh" it obviously didn't live up to the expectations and was even worse with it's rushed second half and cut content sold as DLC later (at least on PC you'll get the whole thing for one price)

GoIrish80
3 months ago#10
ablerider posted...
It isn't awesome, it was cool last year when the hype was over 9000 but now it's "mehh" it obviously didn't live up to the expectations and was even worse with it's rushed second half and cut content sold as DLC later (at least on PC you'll get the whole thing for one price)

And here's your standard "It isn't a big deal, the game is s***" response to ANY game discussion on the internet. Believe whichever opinion you'd like.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. whats the big hoopla about Final Fantasy XV coming on PC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived