This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

whats the big hoopla about Final Fantasy XV coming on PC?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. whats the big hoopla about Final Fantasy XV coming on PC?

User Info: ablerider

ablerider
1 month ago#11
GoIrish80 posted...
ablerider posted...
It isn't awesome, it was cool last year when the hype was over 9000 but now it's "mehh" it obviously didn't live up to the expectations and was even worse with it's rushed second half and cut content sold as DLC later (at least on PC you'll get the whole thing for one price)

And here's your standard "It isn't a big deal, the game is s***" response to ANY game discussion on the internet. Believe whichever opinion you'd like.

I never wrote that, the game is ok at best and anyone who played it will tell you the same, unless it was thei first FF or RPG.

Just ask in the FF XV board "is FF XV rushed after chapter 9?" And " did SE cut the character episodes and sold them as DLC?"

That was an honest response, not the most common thing around here.

User Info: movuzzo

movuzzo
1 month ago#12
- interesting world but empty
- cool characters / monsters design but lacks of lore
- easy awesome combat that makes you feel repetitive after a first couple of hours
- the story itself was interesting but they failed to deliver it properly. Chapter 1-9 almost no existed. Chapter 9-end too rushed and incomplete. So many wasted events too.
- it's enjoyable to drive the whole world while listening to the nostalgic old FF songs
- summons in this game are the best but they spawns randomly, somehow in a pointless time
- pretty much the environment feels like FFVIII
- quests are shallow and repetitive because you only doing favor of finding frogs, gems, a missing persons, clearing boss in the dungeons, monster hunting quests, and find a good spot to take a photo. Rinse and repeat. I found two or three interesting quest but it's just it.
- puzzle were somehow annoying
- feels like a single player mmorpg
- cool soundtrack

User Info: batinoari

batinoari
1 month ago#13
I am guessing there are ppl who dont own a console and want to play ffxv. Those will be disappointed soon enough but they dont know that yet ;D.

User Info: EvilGiygas

EvilGiygas
1 month ago#14
Already played it on console. Might grab it long down the road when it goes on sale for cheap. It does look beautiful vs the console version.
i7 7700K|EVGA GTX 1070 FTW Edition|Corsair Vengeance 16GB|960 EVO 1TB|850 EVO 1TB|840 EVO 500GB|EVGA G3 750w|NZXT H440|ASUS SWIFT PG278Q 27"

User Info: movuzzo

movuzzo
1 month ago#15
batinoari posted...
I am guessing there are ppl who dont own a console and want to play ffxv. Those will be disappointed soon enough but they dont know that yet ;D.

At least the game is enjoyable
I was the one who disappointed after traded my gpu to a PS4 just to play ffxv :(

User Info: batinoari

batinoari
1 month ago#16
movuzzo posted...
batinoari posted...

At least the game is enjoyable
I was the one who disappointed after traded my gpu to a PS4 just to play ffxv :(

Ouch, that gotta suck. Well, at least you can play Kingdom Hearts, Yakuza and Persona. Altho i do think both kh and Yakuza will eventually be ported.

User Info: ValzacardX

ValzacardX
1 month ago#17
Szymaa posted...
The best thing about Final Fantasy XV is that it's not Final Fantasy XIII.

FF13 wasn't that bad.....
GT:Kahlilx77 PSN:CBE_Rookie
Currently playing: Titanfall 2, For Honor, Mirrors Edge, Trails in The Sky.

User Info: Unknown280

Unknown280
1 month ago#18
ValzacardX posted...

You're right, it was worse.

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
1 month ago#19
Unknown280 posted...
ValzacardX posted...

You're right, it was worse.

much worse
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you

User Info: good_mangorush

good_mangorush
1 month ago#20
batinoari posted...

Sssh, quiet!!!!!
The Truth Has Set Me Free!
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. whats the big hoopla about Final Fantasy XV coming on PC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived