This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GTA V or RIDE 2???

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. GTA V or RIDE 2???

User Info: ApexMjolnir

ApexMjolnir
2 months ago#1
Both games are on sale this week... GTA = $30 and Ride 2 is $25.

Both games are money pits, with Content that costs more than the game.

I have owned GTA twice already, but PC is where it belongs.

RIDE 2 is a motorcycle racing game, and has my favorite track, and a few of my favorite bikes... but not included in the entry price.

I am kinda getting sick of games being this way.

So without doing a coin flip, because that means I would HAVE to buy one, is there even a reason I should consider either one worth the price of admission (even though they are both 50% off)?
If what I said doesn't makes sense... it's because you don't want it to make sense.

User Info: SnipeStar

SnipeStar
2 months ago#2
GTA's modding community alone makes it the superior choice
i7 3820 / Corsair H80i | Asus Sabertooth X79 | GTX 980Ti FTW | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 1TB Samsung 850 Pro/2TB Seagate | Corsair HX1000w | Silverstone RV05

ApexMjolnir
2 months ago#3
Let's assume I only want to play these offline...

I don't want to make friends to play with on PC... I'm over that BS. I did it on Console, and all it did was convince me to buy s***ty games to play with them. I'm still mad over STEEP.
If what I said doesn't makes sense... it's because you don't want it to make sense.

User Info: SnipeStar

SnipeStar
2 months ago#4
ApexMjolnir posted...
Let's assume I only want to play these offline...

...I was assuming that
i7 3820 / Corsair H80i | Asus Sabertooth X79 | GTX 980Ti FTW | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 1TB Samsung 850 Pro/2TB Seagate | Corsair HX1000w | Silverstone RV05

ApexMjolnir
2 months ago#5
right on.

Maybe I will flip a coin after all. I have all week to decide.

User Info: krazycharlie

krazycharlie
2 months ago#6
I'd go for Ride 2 since I'm more of a speed junkie than a ghetto gamer. But then again, that's just me.
"U mad bro?".
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. GTA V or RIDE 2???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived