This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What PC game(s) do you expect you'll be buying next?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What PC game(s) do you expect you'll be buying next?

User Info: OUberLord

OUberLord
3 months ago#21
Voxwik posted...
Biomutant

You might want to curb your enthusiasm a bit. Literally all they've shown is a CG trailer. The game's likelihood of being amazing versus being awful is a coin toss until more is known.

User Info: AmonAmarth

AmonAmarth
3 months ago#22
i dont play games much anymore.

thinking of call of duty ww2. (havent played since cod4 and waw).
problem is it costs $80 :(
i7-4790@ 3.6GHZ | GA-Z97-HD3 | ASUS GTX 960 2GB | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | 1TB HDD | CX750M | 12GB DDR3

User Info: farigonti

farigonti
3 months ago#23
Proevo 2018.
That's it

User Info: Freelance_Wolf

Freelance_Wolf
3 months ago#24
Cook, Serve, Delicious 2
The Wolf's Bite

User Info: Orion266

Orion266
3 months ago#25
Age of Empires Definitive Edition

User Info: Pitlord_Special

Pitlord_Special
3 months ago#26
Destiny 2

User Info: Nixemo

Nixemo
3 months ago#27
Sonic Mania when it finally launches on PC, got the Collector's Edition preordered along with a USB Hyperkin Genesis gamepad for the optimal experience. (Hopefully it's decent, will use my 360 controller if it isn't.) Beyond that, no clue.
Listen to post-punk.

User Info: kobalobasileus

kobalobasileus
3 months ago#28
Voxwik posted...
When it comes to brand new games I didn't know it existed until yesterday, but Biomutant so very very very much.

Please do not suck. This is Peter Molyneux level ambition here.

Post-apocalyptic Kung-fu Action RPG
Real-Time combat: Mix, Melee, guns and Abilites
Hugely Customizeable Character: Bionics offer powerful prosthetics, while Mutations offer physical changes as well as powers
Automation sidekick: customizable living robotic toys
Pilotable Vehicles: Customizable Mech, Jetski & UFO
Creative crafting system: open creation of weapons & Gear

Just... lol please please do not suck. I want this so very badly.

Edit:
BIOMUTANT is a post-apocalyptic open-world ARPG that delivers real-time melee, shooter and mutant ability action. Replayability by varied and deep character progression, exploration of three systematically generated worlds, an underworld and a small solar system, by foot, mech, air-balloon, jetski and UFO. Biomutant also features a fully customizable (MMO style) character and mutation system, bionics and creative item crafting, plus an interactive narrative featuring a contextual storyteller where the players creates their own story of survival in a vibrant colorful world.

They did it like Bethesda and only announced it quite far into development. I'm outrageously eager to see the actual game play.

Holy crap, that sounds like the modern sequel to EVO: The Search for Eden and 7th Cross Evolution I've been waiting for!

User Info: MikeRiley

MikeRiley
3 months ago#29
Assassin's Creed 1. It was on "sale" for $10 during the Steam summer sale - I'm holding out for the $6.49 sale they do every couple months. It was just on sale elsewhere for $4.10, but that was through uplay, not steam.
The world is full of idiots, and someone needs to point it out to them or they will never know. - Becker

User Info: Massaca

Massaca
3 months ago#30
O_o
I got AC1 Directors Cut (DRM Free though) for $2.48 off of Humble Bundle March 2015...
'Ahn~ It's so loud I can't sleep~!' Lily White said, suddenly awaking.
How great the power of yuri was that it could even neutralise poison!
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What PC game(s) do you expect you'll be buying next?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived