This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best controller for PC?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Best controller for PC?

User Info: MASKOAAA

MASKOAAA
3 months ago#31
Silvererazor posted...
Imho the best is the Switch Pro controller, followed by DS4 and Xbox One.
But due to the carefree compatibility and that most games use Xbox One prompts, I would use Xbox One controller, if I had to chose one.

Though I haven't used the Steamcontroller, so I can't compare it.

Why would you put the switch controller over xbox controller it does not have analog inputs on the triggers for driving
D3 Armory Profile - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/MASKOAA-1251/

User Info: Silvererazor

Silvererazor
3 months ago#32
MASKOAAA posted...
Silvererazor posted...
Imho the best is the Switch Pro controller, followed by DS4 and Xbox One.
But due to the carefree compatibility and that most games use Xbox One prompts, I would use Xbox One controller, if I had to chose one.

Though I haven't used the Steamcontroller, so I can't compare it.

Why would you put the switch controller over xbox controller it does not have analog inputs on the triggers for driving

I don't play games, which require that, so I'm kinda indifferent. I just like the feel and the weight of the controller.

User Info: Jeh64

Jeh64
3 months ago#33
Xbox one for me.

User Info: KamenRiderBlade

KamenRiderBlade
3 months ago#34
PS4 DS4 FTW

^_^

Best Controller of any console
Are you a MexiCAN or a MexiCAN'T - Johnny Depp 'Once Upon A Time in Mexico'

User Info: Xedhadeaus

Xedhadeaus
3 months ago#35
Elite controller.
Great sticks, solid triggers, hair trigger option, fantastic rumble, paddles, button and keymap options, the ability to swap between two schemes on the fly, etc. Besides, on ebay the controllers are just about 80 or so dollars for a set. Ps4 is like 60... and that's the standard controller. Pay a little more get a lot more.
You have to buy the dongle though, unless you're a wired guy. But that one dongle supports 8 controllers at once.

Some games hate it... sega games, older games, etc. I have a bunch of ps3 controllers for those.

User Info: USF

USF
3 months ago#36
I've been using the PS4 controller, absolutely love it.
Currently Playing: Stuff.

User Info: Garage_Man

Garage_Man
3 months ago#37
DS4, X1, or Steam controller. Really depends on the game. None of them are perfect, all of them excel in different areas.
-President and CEO of my mind
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Best controller for PC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived