This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone here watching Terrarium TV? Questions...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Anyone here watching Terrarium TV? Questions...

User Info: LJChronx

LJChronx
1 month ago#1
I just started watching the streaming service Terrarium TV. Its for android, but I am using Bluestacks (a android emulator) to run the Terrarium TV app. It works pretty good so far, but I have a few questions that I can't seem to find the answers for on Google.

You can stream a movie/tv or download it. Both seem to work good. However, I cant find where the downloaded movies/tv files are kept. Anyone know? I downloaded a movie and accidentally cleared it from the finished download que and now I cant locate it anywhere.

Also, I cant figure out whats up with the better quality (HD/1080p) videos. There quality seems very poor at times (with some of the shading mainly), even when streaming/downloading HD/1080p videos. Not sure why as my display is 1080p.

Lastly, the downloads are very slow. Maybe its just Terrarium TV's fault, or because I am running it through the Bluestacks emulator. Any way to speed it up?

Also, if anyone has other good streaming sites, let me know. I used to use Vumoo, but the popup ads are out of control.

Thanks for all input.

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
1 month ago#2
Android has a dedicated Downloads folder. If you can access the file system via app, it should be in root/sdcard0/downloads or some such.
a quad core i7 was just a rebranded celeron -Pengu1n
Anything that has 3p fps or better is fine with me -mucloud

User Info: LJChronx

LJChronx
1 month ago#3
Bump

User Info: bikeblaster

bikeblaster
1 month ago#4
Step up your piracy game. Terrarium should only be used on android device for convenience. That's what it was made for.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Anyone here watching Terrarium TV? Questions...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived