This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GTA V steam is half off.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. GTA V steam is half off.

User Info: oblique365

oblique365
3 months ago#1
I know someone was asking about this last week. You might never see this again.
i5 4590, Gigabyte B85M-DS3H-A mobo, 8gb ram, samsung 850 evo 250gb ssd, Wd blue 1tb Hdd, Evga 500w psu, Corsair carbide spec01 case, Msi gtx 1060 6gb

User Info: astelion

astelion
3 months ago#2
I'm always surprised to see that GTA V NEVER drops any more than 50% How is that even possible? I'm still waiting for it to get into 70% to try the game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjrQEsqcvpM
Some music goes with everything.

User Info: linkin80

linkin80
3 months ago#3
astelion posted...
I'm always surprised to see that GTA V NEVER drops any more than 50% How is that even possible? I'm still waiting for it to get into 70% to try the game.

It's still one of the top sellers on steam, why should they discount it further? That's their thinking

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
3 months ago#4
I might be curious when it's $5-10
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii-U | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

User Info: Tony_Biggie_Pun

Tony_Biggie_Pun
3 months ago#5
The game is still easily worth $60 for those who've never played it

User Info: loader963

loader963
3 months ago#6
Tony_Biggie_Pun posted...
The game is still easily worth $60 for those who've never played it

Really this. I waited til this year and finally went ahead got it for 30 even though I was waiting for sub $20. It's definitely worth it imo.
I can be patient, but I'm not waiting!

User Info: EvilGiygas

EvilGiygas
3 months ago#7
I think it's the best GTA to date and well worth it at half off.
i7 7700K|EVGA GTX 1070 FTW Edition|Corsair Vengeance 16GB|960 EVO 1TB|850 EVO 1TB|840 EVO 500GB|EVGA G3 750w|NZXT H440|ASUS SWIFT PG278Q 27"

User Info: Tony_Biggie_Pun

Tony_Biggie_Pun
3 months ago#8
Yeah its chockful of content. In Single Player alone, and the Online modes are expansive too. And its well optimized for the PC too

User Info: astelion

astelion
3 months ago#9
I really that good? I mean even The Witcher 3, after being called the best game ever and such, can be bought with all expansions 70% off.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjrQEsqcvpM
Some music goes with everything.

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
3 months ago#10
astelion posted...
I really that good? I mean even The Witcher 3, after being called the best game ever and such, can be bought with all expansions 70% off.

the main reason it still stays at a higher price is because of GTA Online, which is divisive at best. because of GTA:O (and now the most recent modding debacle) a lot of people write off the single player when talking about whether the game is currently worth it or not. i feel that's dishonest though, so while the main package isn't "that good" to a lot of people, the single player (note: i don't specifically mean the story) is that good.
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. GTA V steam is half off.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived