This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Humble spooky bundle(with Alien Isolation!).

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Humble spooky bundle(with Alien Isolation!).

User Info: AsucaHayashi

AsucaHayashi
4 weeks ago#1
$1 tier:
Dead Age
DreadOut Includes Manga + OST DLC
DreadOut: Keepers of The Dark
Lakeview Cabin Collection

BTA(currently $5.12):
Layers of Fear: Masterpiece Edition Game + DLC
Alien: Isolation
Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location

$10 tier:
Dead by Daylight

is dead by daylight good?

supposedly only the DLC makes it a good game overall or something.
Not being able to land shoryuken consistently on one method of input as opposed to another is a matter of preference - zedzilla
http://i.imgur.com/9Yv0R2Z.jpg

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
4 weeks ago#2
Definitely worth it for Isolation if you're any sort of Alien fan. Hell, modding the game just to walk around looking at the environment would be worth it. They nailed the atmosphere dead center bullseye. Dunno about the rest of them.
Reality is so flexible these days, its hard to tell whos disconnected from it and who isnt. You might even say its a pointless distinction.

User Info: returnofbeans

returnofbeans
4 weeks ago#3
fffffffffff i JUST bought dreadout for $1 a week ago. it's a great game if you're into the fatal frame series. it's what Fatal Frame for the PC could of been, but an indie developer had to do it. time to double dip for a buck just to get keepers of the dark.
Intel i5-4570 3.2Ghz / MSI Z87-G41 / MSI R9 390 gaming 8G / 2X4GB and 2X8GB RAM / 240GB SSD + 2TB+3TB HDD / MSI R9 390 gaming 8G / EVGA supernova 750W bronze

User Info: bikeblaster

bikeblaster
4 weeks ago#4
Just best Isolation a couple days ago. Amazing game. It just dragged on a little too long.

User Info: GTL581

GTL581
4 weeks ago#5
$5 for isolation is an incredible deal. if i didn't already have it i would totally spring for the bta

User Info: AnatomyHorror

AnatomyHorror
4 weeks ago#6
$1 tier is great, I don't have any and I'm interested in most of them. Have the other games except for 5 Nights, and I don't care about that series.

User Info: ApexMjolnir

ApexMjolnir
4 weeks ago#7
I'm only interested in Alien Isolation, but it does not include the DLC, so, I guess I 'm not interested in it either.

I mean for $5, I can give away the other games like usual... But I think I'll just opt for Shadow Warrior 2 bundle. Since I already own the First one, its actually cheaper to get the bundle of 2+classic... than to just get 2.
If what I said doesn't makes sense... it's because you don't want it to make sense.

User Info: AsucaHayashi

AsucaHayashi
4 weeks ago#8
ApexMjolnir posted...
But I think I'll just opt for Shadow Warrior 2 bundle. Since I already own the First one, its actually cheaper to get the bundle of 2+classic... than to just get 2.

what bundle?
Not being able to land shoryuken consistently on one method of input as opposed to another is a matter of preference - zedzilla
http://i.imgur.com/9Yv0R2Z.jpg

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
4 weeks ago#9
@celebar
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: Hexenherz

Hexenherz
4 weeks ago#10
Might get it just for Alien Isolation. Already have DbD unfortunately.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Humble spooky bundle(with Alien Isolation!).

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived