This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Humble spooky bundle(with Alien Isolation!).

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Humble spooky bundle(with Alien Isolation!).

User Info: Bleu_Skie

Bleu_Skie
3 months ago#11
Sweet, a bundle where I don't own any of it. I saw dread out for $1.50 on steam and was thinking about it, but the bundle is much better. I'll probably get the top tier since dead by daylight is one of those games people keep bugging me to get lol.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BleuSkie
It's important to know what the rules are first, so that, when you decide to break them, you can better judge the effect.

User Info: celebar

celebar
3 months ago#12
yohabroha posted...
@celebar

Did you tag me so I'd s*** on humblebundle like I always do in these threads? It worked.

Humblebundle is a scam artist company that is fooling millions of people into buying mediocre games they'll never actually play because their backlog is already like 2,000 games long.
thank you for reading my post
regards, celebar

celebar
3 months ago#13
Also

>spooky bundle
>not October

http://i.imgur.com/TjOwgDt.png
regards, celebar

User Info: Bleu_Skie

Bleu_Skie
3 months ago#14
Because you can only play scary games in october smh.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BleuSkie
It's important to know what the rules are first, so that, when you decide to break them, you can better judge the effect.

User Info: Jules Rules

Jules Rules
3 months ago#15
ApexMjolnir posted...
I'm only interested in Alien Isolation, but it does not include the DLC, so, I guess I 'm not interested in it either..

The DLC is mostly just challenges, except the Crew Expendable and Last Survivor which are really just novel little pieces for the original Nostromo crew. Not essential DLC at all.
What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?

User Info: drukenbastard

drukenbastard
3 months ago#16
I was going to buy the bundle but my girlfriend already bought it and gave me dead by daylight. I already have alien so not much point in me buying the bundle. still might have been interested in lakeview cabin and dead age

User Info: mafiafun

mafiafun
3 months ago#17
Dead age was a horrible disappointment.
"Space: the final frontier... To explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before."

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
3 months ago#18
celebar posted...
yohabroha posted...
@celebar

Did you tag me so I'd s*** on humblebundle like I always do in these threads? It worked.

Humblebundle is a scam artist company that is fooling millions of people into buying mediocre games they'll never actually play because their backlog is already like 2,000 games long.

@celebar
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: Roman Niucumir

Roman Niucumir
3 months ago#19
AsucaHayashi posted...
ApexMjolnir posted...
But I think I'll just opt for Shadow Warrior 2 bundle. Since I already own the First one, its actually cheaper to get the bundle of 2+classic... than to just get 2.

what bundle?

Not on HB, but Steam seems to be having a special offer on SW2 until Friday, 10 AM PT, and SW1 is free until 10 AM PT Wednesday.

celebar
3 months ago#20
yohabroha posted...
celebar posted...
yohabroha posted...
@celebar

@celebar

Did you tag me because you enjoy my company? It worked.
regards, celebar
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Humble spooky bundle(with Alien Isolation!).

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived