This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bought a PS4 controller for $1 at a garage sale

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Bought a PS4 controller for $1 at a garage sale

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
4 weeks ago#11
Monopoman posted...
If you bought it for a $1 even if the controller is 100% broken you aren't out much. s*** even a controller that barely functions is a decent deal when you are paying $1.

If any thing you can use it for parts for one of your good controllers. Like say one of the buttons break or something.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter

User Info: mastergamer0001

mastergamer0001
4 weeks ago#12
Voxwik posted...
Terantatek posted...
Trayvon posted...
Cards_and_Hats posted...
you have the actual charger cable with it right?

nah it was just by itself.

it had a micro USB hold so I just assumed that my abundance of them should be fine?

what Bluetooth plug should I be using with this?

Any micro usb will work. Don't worry. Just don't leave it charging past full charge. As in don't charge while sleeping.

Wait it seriously doesn't guard vs. that?

As with all modern lithium batteries they're supposed to, but if it's damaged that part may not function right. Better not to risk it.
"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."

User Info: Knighted Dragon

Knighted Dragon
4 weeks ago#13
Amazon just gave me 28 dollars trade in for a ps4 controller, totally give it to them
Proverbs 3:5 & Galatians 2:20 & John 14:6
http://i.imgur.com/heRqmfH.jpg

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
4 weeks ago#14
Plug it into your PC, run ds4windows and see if it works? This is not rocket science.

User Info: thelocalhentai

thelocalhentai
4 weeks ago#15
If you are on a win OS, plug in your controller, go to devices and printers, look for the controller (if it's not there, try using steam big picture mode), right click, game controller settings, properties, and test all the buttons and axii. Calibrate if you need to.

The touchpad directional isn't really shown in the settings page, so you'll have to actually just test this in game yourself. In steam default settings, it's usually considered another right analogue stick but obviously can be changed to something else.

User Info: Trayvon

Trayvon
4 weeks ago#16
which Bluetooth dongle would you guys recommend

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
4 weeks ago#17
Trayvon posted...

Just buy a cheap Bluetooth USB 3.0 connector if the controller works. Works like a charm.
England is my city.

User Info: thefabregas22

thefabregas22
4 weeks ago#18
I'll give you $10 for it and I'll pay half shipping. Deal?
Alexis Sanchez Baby!
Honk For Ponk

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
4 weeks ago#19
Trayvon posted...

The official one. The official one is the only one that lets you use the audio port.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Bought a PS4 controller for $1 at a garage sale

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived