This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My Xbox 360 controller doesn't seem to work on two PC games.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. My Xbox 360 controller doesn't seem to work on two PC games.

User Info: candlefighter

candlefighter
2 months ago#11
I fixed Viking: Battle for Asgard by turning Steam's controller support on.

edit: is there a way to do that with Origin? I tried disabling the ingame overlay.

Paragon21XX posted...
I had something similar happen to me, but it ended up being a joystick that was not in the neutral position that the game did not ignore as it should have.

did you fix it? if so, how?

User Info: Paragon21XX

Paragon21XX
2 months ago#12
candlefighter posted...
I fixed Viking: Battle for Asgard by turning Steam's controller support on.

edit: is there a way to do that with Origin? I tried disabling the ingame overlay.

Paragon21XX posted...
I had something similar happen to me, but it ended up being a joystick that was not in the neutral position that the game did not ignore as it should have.

did you fix it? if so, how?

I unplugged the joystick as I'm not using it in the meantime. But when I do need it, I just need to block the sensor so that it stays straight up at all times.
Hmm...

User Info: candlefighter

candlefighter
2 months ago#13
I fixed the Jade Empire too. I added it to Steam and used the same fix as Viking(used the Controller thingy).

Paragon21XX posted...
I unplugged the joystick as I'm not using it in the meantime. But when I do need it, I just need to block the sensor so that it stays straight up at all times.

thanks!
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. My Xbox 360 controller doesn't seem to work on two PC games.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived