This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone use a HTPC Keyboard? Can you recommend a good one

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Anyone use a HTPC Keyboard? Can you recommend a good one

User Info: kryptonsson

kryptonsson
3 months ago#1
I decided to pick an logitech HTPC keyboard for my Living room PC. Can anyone recommend a good one. I heard Logitech's Illuminated one is pretty solid but I also notice that it doesnt have a dedicate power off button like the K400r

Thanks in advance
Hey Hey PC game erryday

User Info: protools1983

protools1983
3 months ago#2
I've been rocking the K400r in both my livingroom and bedroom for years now. Absolutely love them. I can use them for long periods of time without discomfort (obviously not for gaming). Illumination would be handy but I have never even thought about it before seeing this thread, certainly not mandatory. I have found myself using the on/off switch before like when I go on trips but I often forget and the batteries last forever anyway. Great price point as well.
Glorious 4K PC Master Race
Gamefaqs PCH Discord channel: https://discord.gg/EmPEfdC

User Info: kryptonsson

kryptonsson
3 months ago#3
protools1983 posted...
I've been rocking the K400r in both my livingroom and bedroom for years now. Absolutely love them. I can use them for long periods of time without discomfort (obviously not for gaming). Illumination would be handy but I have never even thought about it before seeing this thread, certainly not mandatory. I have found myself using the on/off switch before like when I go on trips but I often forget and the batteries last forever anyway. Great price point as well.

So I ended up pickup all three. What I like about the k400r is the off button has its own dedicated button instead of being a function key. The illuminated has all the features of the k400 pro. Might keep both since one of my will going in the living room and having one in the den.
Hey Hey PC game erryday
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Anyone use a HTPC Keyboard? Can you recommend a good one

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived