This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ready for Okami?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Ready for Okami?

User Info: GeseztKatze

GeseztKatze
3 months ago#1
Okami is coming to PC in 4K, with 4:3 or 16:9 aspect ratio and all the goodies. It's one of my favourite games ever so the money for it is already saved.

Have you ever played it? Are you excited about it?
Try not to look under your bed

User Info: Pelaaja82

Pelaaja82
3 months ago#2
Played the original ps2 game, played some of the Wii version and also checked out the ps3 Okami hd version too and this game sure is one of the best ones i have ever played, but i dont need a second round, but i am happy that others can enjoy it too.
Pc: i7 6700k/980 ti/16gb ram and Ps4.

User Info: celebar

celebar
3 months ago#3
TC is a capcom employee.
thank you for reading my post
regards, celebar

User Info: VanderZoo

VanderZoo
3 months ago#4
Will it have Denuvo?

User Info: Risa_Omomo

Risa_Omomo
3 months ago#5
I played Okami 2 instead because I thought this game would never come to PC.

Okami 2:

https://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/971937-okamiden/images

Now that the original game is here, I lost all interest because it's 30+ hours long (30 hours is too long for an action game), and I didn't like the experience I got from the sequel. I also do not like the "fake" language that they use in the series. The cel-shaded graphic artstyle ain't my cup of tea too. The only thing I liked about the series is Sakuya's "Peach" butt. That's it. It looked juicy and pink.
CFW Trick and Kotoko Utsugi's father are my idols.

User Info: ArkonBlade

ArkonBlade
3 months ago#6
Played it on wii first and the wiimote made it impossible to play. Played it again on the PS3 and beat it and it was a amazing game. will get it on PC .
YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ArkonBlade/videos
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow STEAM - ArkonBlade

User Info: Bleu_Skie

Bleu_Skie
3 months ago#7
Yep. When I thought the game was over, it was like nope. Here is 10+ more hours lol. So much to like about the game.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BleuSkie
It's important to know what the rules are first, so that, when you decide to break them, you can better judge the effect.
(message deleted)

User Info: Darth_Kamcio

Darth_Kamcio
3 months ago#9
It's a better Zelda game than Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword were.
You have absolutely no right to complain about a decision you decided to support with your money. Be smart and vote with your wallets!

User Info: Born Lucky

Born Lucky
3 months ago#10
I have Okami for the PS2 , but I will happily put it on my Steam wishlist, for when it goes on sale, depending on what they're charging for it.
Corsair 550D/ Gigabyte Z170X Gaming3 / Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2666 / i-5 6600k / MSI Twin Frozr VI GTX 1060 / Thermaltake NiC C5
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Ready for Okami?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived