This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

US Government is removing Kaspersky from their PC's and Bestbuy bans sales

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. US Government is removing Kaspersky from their PC's and Bestbuy bans sales

User Info: Hexenherz

Hexenherz
3 months ago#71
LOL @ Trying to claim I'm a Russian shill.
Your whole argument is awkward, invalid and relies on very shaky connections without any sort of concrete ties between the chain of events.
*IF* the government removing Kaspersky from the approved vendor list (not banning it outright) played any sort of role in the diplomatic tension between the two countries back in July... it was the least significant role possible.

User Info: tzuyd

tzuyd
3 months ago#72
Hexenherz posted...
Your whole argument is awkward, invalid and relies on very shaky connections without any sort of concrete ties between the chain of events.

He should work in journalism.
I sexually identify as a 100% inoffensively correct person. My pronouns are 'yes', 'uh huh' and 'absolutely'.

User Info: LaManoNeraII

LaManoNeraII
3 months ago#73
I have no desire to further "Argue" with you. The facts are the facts. You trying to deflect from them and damage control is downright bizarre. The articles are there for those who want to know to know
http://i.imgur.com/WQJlV.png

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
3 months ago#74
myztikrice posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
Golden_Gonads posted...
Cards_and_Hats posted...
This is like saying why do we have air bags in our cars if most of us never get in a crash

Windows has a built in Virus scanner these days.

Which even MS has admitted to it being crap

Where?

http://lifehacker.com/microsoft-admits-that-third-party-antivirus-is-more-eff-1441135677
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you

Hexenherz
3 months ago#75
LaManoNeraII posted...
I have no desire to further "Argue" with you. The facts are the facts. You trying to deflect from them and damage control is downright bizarre. The articles are there for those who want to know to know

The articles you post show no direct link of events. Also, the article you posted allegedly about the USG banning the software is... not about the USG banning the software.

User Info: sfcalimari

sfcalimari
3 months ago#76
LaManoNeraII posted...
Do you just like to argue or something? Or are you a Russian shill? Didn't think GameFAQs was important enough to have any lol

There are way too many useful idiot people out there who get obsessed with Russia Today and Sputnik, and get lulled into thinking Russia is the greatest and most benevolent country on the planet.
Obama 2008

Hexenherz
3 months ago#77
sfcalimari posted...
LaManoNeraII posted...
Do you just like to argue or something? Or are you a Russian shill? Didn't think GameFAQs was important enough to have any lol

There are way too many useful idiot people out there who get obsessed with Russia Today and Sputnik, and get lulled into thinking Russia is the greatest and most benevolent country on the planet.

I seriously can't comprehend this.
Looking at facts and a basic timeline of events makes someone a Russian shill?? Do you even see my posts about Russia whenever this topic comes up? How do any of my posts in this topic even reflect that mentality??

User Info: Hatsune_Miku

Hatsune_Miku
3 months ago#78
Wasn't Russia the country that was just proven to have hacked Facebook in an attempt to sway political opinion in America? ... for what reason should we trust any of them, when their government is literally trying to destroy us from the inside out?
http://pcpartpicker.com/list/zRHKHN

User Info: kobalobasileus

kobalobasileus
3 months ago#79
I stopped using third-party virus scanners once Microsoft Security Essentials (now Windows Defender) became a thing.

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
3 months ago#80
kobalobasileus posted...
I stopped using third-party virus scanners once Microsoft Security Essentials (now Windows Defender) became a thing.

WHich even MS admits to it being s*** and that any other third party software will be better
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. US Government is removing Kaspersky from their PC's and Bestbuy bans sales

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived