This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What Multiplayer games do you regularly play and why?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What Multiplayer games do you regularly play and why?

User Info: maybecalls

maybecalls
3 months ago#31
I only play one game online. M & B Warband. Mostly Siege or Invasion. Occasionally Battle or Team Deathmatch.

User Info: Ultimate_Noob

Ultimate_Noob
3 months ago#32
Neverwinter Nights. It has a larger-than-expected community still thriving for a game that was released back in 2002.
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide. I'm a sucker for some progression elements like loot, so a Left 4 Dead clone with them has held my attention pretty long.
Overwatch. It was an easy game to get into. I think that's its best selling point.
A pc's brain is the cpu, its heart is the motherboard, its stomach is the hard drive, and its anus is the user.

User Info: darkhouse999

darkhouse999
3 months ago#33
Right now only two, Overwatch and GW2. That is all my time allows for right now.
current PC, https://pcpartpicker.com/list/PKKv2R

User Info: richisdisturbed

richisdisturbed
3 months ago#34
None.

I'm VERY competitive and finally reached that point in life when I simply don't have the time to put in to be as good at a game as I would like, I barely get to play currently as it is, despite buying Witcher 3 GOTY, Dark Souls 3, & Rise of the Tomb Raider over the last 10 or days.

I must be stupid!
Idiots voting for idiots.

User Info: bikeblaster

bikeblaster
3 months ago#35
Come to think of it, I don't play any multiplayer game regularly anymore.

User Info: Hexenherz

Hexenherz
3 months ago#36
Just MMOs and Rocket League. I was never big into MMOs growing up but for some reason I've found myself attracted to them for the social aspect :\

User Info: kukukupo

kukukupo
3 months ago#37
Splatoon 2 is pretty much it.

User Info: PFreece

PFreece
3 months ago#38
Do people actually think Overwatch still has a high playerbase?

There's a reason Blizzard doesn't release player counts for that game.

In a typical PUBG match there are several bots, so take whatever player counts they say with a grain of salt.

User Info: jjyiz28

jjyiz28
3 months ago#39
CS GO
rust
BF bad company 2
black squad
dirty bomb
warframe
Warhammer End Times - Vermintide

User Info: Kharillle

Kharillle
3 months ago#40
Mount & Blade Warband. Usually only play single player games in the past. After getting addicted to warband, a few months later I tried the multiplayer. Easy to get into and great for short 10-15 minute sessions, if only to spectate. Wish I could spectate in mechwarrior online. At least I haven't figured out how to.
No time for games so I twitch. Youtube is good. Two monitors at any one time. My graphics card ist krap.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What Multiplayer games do you regularly play and why?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived