This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What should I play next?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What should I play next?

User Info: Laocedric16

Laocedric16
1 month ago#1
What should I play next? - Results (60 votes)
Divinity Original Sin 2
66.67% (40 votes)
Pillars of Eternity
18.33% (11 votes)
Tyranny
15% (9 votes)
This poll is now closed.
You decide!
http://i.imgur.com/G5cHOPX.jpg

User Info: mucloud

mucloud
1 month ago#2
DOS2 for sure its really good.
Cooler Master CM Storm Trooper White W10 64bit GA990FXAUD3 FX 8320 Vishera 8-Core Core 4.0 GHz 1000watt Rosewell PSU 32GB RAM XFX Radeon R9 390 8GB

User Info: johnny_pay

johnny_pay
1 month ago#3
fallout 2

User Info: AC_Dragonfire

AC_Dragonfire
1 month ago#4
Fallout: New Vegas or Elder Scrolls:Morrowind.

Try out Tyranny, the concept is very fresh and new.

User Info: Kinoringan

Kinoringan
1 month ago#5
Play Tyranny first as it's a shorter game. Then play Pillar of Eternity while waiting for Divinity Original Sin 2 to be fully explored by other gamers and patched by the developer.

User Info: Landojesus

Landojesus
1 month ago#6
Kinoringan posted...
Play Tyranny first as it's a shorter game. Then play Pillar of Eternity while waiting for Divinity Original Sin 2 to be fully explored by other gamers and patched by the developer.

This is a great idea.
NP:Elite: Dangerous, Dead Cells, DK:Tropical Freeze, Super Stardust HD XBL/STEAM: Landojesus PSN: Ohiaeco -Always down to co op, send me a request!

User Info: kobalobasileus

kobalobasileus
1 month ago#7
Kinoringan posted...

+1

Buying Divinity OS2 now would be a mistake. Too expensive and in need of final patching.

User Info: lmAtWork

lmAtWork
1 month ago#8
Divinity OS 2 is fantastic. Pillars of Eternity is good too, but the combat isn't great which is disappointing. I want to enjoy the game, but the combat gets in the way
http://i.imgur.com/z2gkfeq.jpg

User Info: AC_Dragonfire

AC_Dragonfire
1 month ago#9
I would just watch a bunch of gameplay videos for Pillars of Eternity. You'd get the point of playing the game.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What should I play next?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived