This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Tekken 7 is 29.99 on the Steam Store right now

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Tekken 7 is 29.99 on the Steam Store right now

User Info: cody4783

cody4783
1 month ago#21
It's on the wishlist but I'm still pretty content with my current roster of fighting games I barely play a couple hours of here and there as it is...Enough to not really want to throw $30 at something I may only play a few hours of in the next few months, before another big sale.

Played a lot of Tekken and Soul Calibur in my PS2 days, but just kinda grew out of it. Besides that, Skullgirls, Guilty Gear and BlazBlue have me pretty content for fighting games on PC. >.>
PC (1/2017) http://i.imgur.com/0SVA6BP.png
HTC Vive. Embrace the VRevolution

User Info: Moorish_Idol

Moorish_Idol
1 month ago#22
WhyWontHeFall posted...
lmao. This is the kind of discount given after 2 years release.......not 2 months.

This is just a testament to the failure of this slow, sparse, denuvo driven game.

It hit 100K sales on Steam just three days after launch. I think it's doing pretty well for a fighting game.
Not everything has to be about something.

User Info: qeoijlijw

qeoijlijw
1 month ago#23
game is already dead especially compared to the console version. all pc gamers moved to pubg
a

User Info: Terantatek

Terantatek
1 month ago#24
Denuvo > Apathy > Piracy

Those who don't support Denuvo or even think negatively about it = lololol
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/hP6BCy
i7 7700k @ 4.6ghz | Asus ROG Strix 1080TI OC | Ripjaws 16GB 3000mhz | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus Swift PG278QR

User Info: XDummyX

XDummyX
1 month ago#25
qeoijlijw posted...
game is already dead especially compared to the console version. all pc gamers moved to pubg

PUBG is trash, there are so many better shooters to choose from than twitch fad games.

User Info: Tony_Biggie_Pun

Tony_Biggie_Pun
1 month ago#26
cody4783 posted...
It's on the wishlist but I'm still pretty content with my current roster of fighting games I barely play a couple hours of here and there as it is...Enough to not really want to throw $30 at something I may only play a few hours of in the next few months, before another big sale.

Played a lot of Tekken and Soul Calibur in my PS2 days, but just kinda grew out of it. Besides that, Skullgirls, Guilty Gear and BlazBlue have me pretty content for fighting games on PC. >.>

I'm not as good at 2D Fighters, I always get destroyed when I go against competition >_> But in Tekken I seem to be able to at least hold my own

User Info: cody4783

cody4783
1 month ago#27
Tony_Biggie_Pun posted...

I'm not as good at 2D Fighters, I always get destroyed when I go against competition >_> But in Tekken I seem to be able to at least hold my own

I'm a scrublord that plays against the AI and friends only, so take my opinion for what you will.

I just like the goddamn beautifully detailed animations fighting games have, tbh. Skullgirls especially has hit a soft spot for that and totally isn't the reason I have 3 Skullgirls posters and a giant cloth banner in my room.
PC (1/2017) http://i.imgur.com/0SVA6BP.png
HTC Vive. Embrace the VRevolution

User Info: Tony_Biggie_Pun

Tony_Biggie_Pun
4 weeks ago#28
I know what you mean. Thats why I love Marvel vs Capcom 1. Still one of my favorite fighting games. The sprites in the arcade version are big and colorful and very well made
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Tekken 7 is 29.99 on the Steam Store right now

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived