This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Project CARS 2 worth it on PC if I'm getting Forza 7 and GT Sport?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Project CARS 2 worth it on PC if I'm getting Forza 7 and GT Sport?

User Info: ArcadeGuy

ArcadeGuy
1 month ago#1
The controls in the first was pretty bad with controller so does anyone know how PC2 plays or how the game overall is?

User Info: MASKOAAA

MASKOAAA
1 month ago#2
Honestly why would you buy that many simulation racing games pick one Dive In and enjoy how the heck are you going to buy 3 high-end simulation games and expect to get your money's worth sounds like a waste of money to me it would be by like buying three different football games if EA didn't have the NFL contract
D3 Armory Profile - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/MASKOAA-1251/

User Info: ArcadeGuy

ArcadeGuy
1 month ago#3
MASKOAAA posted...
Honestly why would you buy that many simulation racing games pick one Dive In and enjoy how the heck are you going to buy 3 high-end simulation games and expect to get your money's worth sounds like a waste of money to me it would be by like buying three different football games if EA didn't have the NFL contract

Forza 7 is a full game while GT Sport is a prologue. That's why I'm asking about PC2.

User Info: mucloud

mucloud
1 month ago#4
I have the first project cars and its great 2 is very good also
Cooler Master CM Storm Trooper White W10 64bit GA990FXAUD3 FX 8320 Vishera 8-Core Core 4.0 GHz 1000watt Rosewell PSU 32GB RAM XFX Radeon R9 390 8GB

User Info: mucloud

mucloud
1 month ago#5
I would get project cars 2 and wait for the others to go on sale or maybe you can get them in a humble bundle off of steam
Cooler Master CM Storm Trooper White W10 64bit GA990FXAUD3 FX 8320 Vishera 8-Core Core 4.0 GHz 1000watt Rosewell PSU 32GB RAM XFX Radeon R9 390 8GB

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
1 month ago#6
MASKOAAA posted...

Different car selection, different tracks, different handling... not to mention the fact that Forza is not now nor will it ever be a simulation.
When nothing remains everything becomes possible.

User Info: un touchable

un touchable
1 month ago#7
I Pre-ordered PC2 and Forza 7, I’m skipping out on GT Sport, I never liked how GT games felt.(floaty like ice) and Sport looks like more of the same.

User Info: Rand_Aybara

Rand_Aybara
1 month ago#8
Orestes417 posted...
MASKOAAA posted...

Different car selection, different tracks, different handling... not to mention the fact that Forza is not now nor will it ever be a simulation.

It's just as close as Project Cars or Gran Turismo

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
1 month ago#9
Rand_Aybara posted...
Orestes417 posted...
MASKOAAA posted...

Neither of which are sims either, though Project Cars can get closer.
When nothing remains everything becomes possible.

User Info: MASKOAAA

MASKOAAA
1 month ago#10
Orestes417 posted...
Rand_Aybara posted...
Orestes417 posted...
MASKOAAA posted...

Neither of which are sims either, though Project Cars can get closer.

Are you choosing to be an elitist bc those games are considered to be sim racers.
D3 Armory Profile - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/MASKOAA-1251/
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Project CARS 2 worth it on PC if I'm getting Forza 7 and GT Sport?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived