This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Project CARS 2 worth it on PC if I'm getting Forza 7 and GT Sport?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Project CARS 2 worth it on PC if I'm getting Forza 7 and GT Sport?

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
2 months ago#11
MASKOAAA posted...
Orestes417 posted...
Rand_Aybara posted...
Orestes417 posted...
MASKOAAA posted...
Honestly why would you buy that many simulation racing games pick one Dive In and enjoy how the heck are you going to buy 3 high-end simulation games and expect to get your money's worth sounds like a waste of money to me it would be by like buying three different football games if EA didn't have the NFL contract

Different car selection, different tracks, different handling... not to mention the fact that Forza is not now nor will it ever be a simulation.

It's just as close as Project Cars or Gran Turismo

Neither of which are sims either, though Project Cars can get closer.

Are you choosing to be an elitist bc those games are considered to be sim racers.

Simcade, not simulation. There's a big difference.
When nothing remains everything becomes possible.

User Info: Rand_Aybara

Rand_Aybara
2 months ago#12
Orestes417 posted...
MASKOAAA posted...
Orestes417 posted...
Rand_Aybara posted...
Orestes417 posted...
MASKOAAA posted...
Honestly why would you buy that many simulation racing games pick one Dive In and enjoy how the heck are you going to buy 3 high-end simulation games and expect to get your money's worth sounds like a waste of money to me it would be by like buying three different football games if EA didn't have the NFL contract

Different car selection, different tracks, different handling... not to mention the fact that Forza is not now nor will it ever be a simulation.

It's just as close as Project Cars or Gran Turismo

Neither of which are sims either, though Project Cars can get closer.

Are you choosing to be an elitist bc those games are considered to be sim racers.

Simcade, not simulation. There's a big difference.

Don't pretend that you have any clue what the difference in realism is between Forza or something like iRacing.

Orestes417
2 months ago#13
Well, considering I've probably spent more time autocrossing and at track days than you... might want to sit down and be quiet before you really embarrass yourself. Not that it makes a damn bit of difference. Experience is completely irrelevant to genre classification.

Rand_Aybara
2 months ago#14
Orestes417 posted...
Well, considering I've probably spent more time autocrossing and at track days than you... might want to sit down and be quiet before you really embarrass yourself. Not that it makes a damn bit of difference. Experience is completely irrelevant to genre classification.

Lol people can claim whatever they want on the internet.

Forza is part of the simulation racing genre.

Orestes417
2 months ago#15
Rand_Aybara posted...
Orestes417 posted...

Your first statement is confirmed by the second. You're dead wrong, but whatever. Just be prepared to get laughed out of the room if you ever make that statement to the sim crowd.

Rand_Aybara
2 months ago#16
Orestes417 posted...
Rand_Aybara posted...
Orestes417 posted...

Your first statement is confirmed by the second. You're dead wrong, but whatever. Just be prepared to get laughed out of the room if you ever make that statement to the sim crowd.

I'm not actually. Forza Motorsport is part of the simulation racing genre. Horizon isn't, but Motorsport is.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Project CARS 2 worth it on PC if I'm getting Forza 7 and GT Sport?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived