This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm really surprised that Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions isn't on Steam

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I'm really surprised that Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions isn't on Steam

User Info: Bleu_Skie

Bleu_Skie
2 months ago#41
^ Get an android emu and play it on pc for the better controls. Nox or memu works well enough.

I can relate to the restarting to redo skills. That is my relationship with baldur's gate.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BleuSkie
It's important to know what the rules are first, so that, when you decide to break them, you can better judge the effect.

User Info: pkdragon

pkdragon
2 months ago#42
shmirlywhirl posted...
Why does FFTA get so much hate? Yeah the story was garbage but I thought the gameplay was just fine. A2 on the other hand was a bit toof much for me.

I actually quite enjoyed FFTA2, though I basically came to the conclusion that the main story should be 100% ignored in favor of focusing on the gameplay.

FFTA on the other hand was always a pain to play for some reason. The judge system, obviously (which was toned down in FFTA2) but there were other things that bugged me about that game too. But it's been too long since I played it to remember the details.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I'm really surprised that Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions isn't on Steam

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived