This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

eSports is the future, deal with it. It's just as good as real sports.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. eSports is the future, deal with it. It's just as good as real sports.

User Info: Judgmenl

Judgmenl
2 months ago#121
BannanaBomb2002 posted...
People still watch cable?
Judge, Nostalgia is a hell of a drug. | http://hwbot.org/user/secretdragoon/
You're a regular Jack Kerouac

User Info: Tyranius2

Tyranius2
2 months ago#122
Etner posted...
Not really. Plenty of eSports competitors have boyfriends or girlfriends.

Yup. Actually just last week 2 dota personalities got married. My favorite player, Puppey and SirActionSlacks.
Bolsonaro 2018
Fizz Buzz for life

User Info: Etner

Etner
2 months ago#123
Tyranius2 posted...
Etner posted...
Not really. Plenty of eSports competitors have boyfriends or girlfriends.

Yup. Actually just last week 2 dota personalities got married. My favorite player, Puppey and SirActionSlacks.

You wish. :P

Though, I also wish that people would take this topic seriously instead of just insulting it without doing any research on the matter.

User Info: Legolas432

Legolas432
2 months ago#124
Etner posted...
Congrats on completely ignoring my links about dying UFC fighters.

only one was a ufc fighter and he didn't even die. you probably don't even know who these people are. well there also was a former one but he did boxing, and boxing is not mma

User Info: Etner

Etner
2 months ago#125
Even if they don't die, they still can very will get badly injured.

Legolas432
2 months ago#126
Etner posted...

in ufc brain damage is very rare, refs are on top of things. there are things like tkos, you don't have to be submitted or knocked out to win. if you're not defending yourself properly the fight is stopped. Even despite all the gory stuff you see most of the blood comes from the nose. You can obviously get injured but..... also remember when you're fighting adrenaline kicks in, so sometimes the pain of strikes will go away. I know what you mean tho, I'm saying oh yeah its really safe. But I'm just making a point. If watch some ufc stoppages there is no way you can get permeant damage when you have a good ref. Plus they're doctors there. if someone is to injured but is still able to fight they'll call it off. they still do have many rules protecting them, again not saying its safe but much safer then you think.

Legolas432
2 months ago#127
Etner posted...

also honestly no offence if i hurt your feelings, i can tell you're more mature than me. Some people just piss me off so sorry about that. however i do have legit question for my computer, if you don't mind answering.
my current build is ryzen 5 1600 CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x 8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3000MHz C15 Memory Kit for DDR4 Systems MSI B350 TOMAHAWK Motherboard I was wondering what graphics card would go nicely with this build. I was thinking about a 1060 3 gb, thoughts? One more thing will this build be able to run things decently like PUBG? not really high settings but enough for the game to feel smooth?
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. eSports is the future, deal with it. It's just as good as real sports.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived