This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So lawbreakers didn't do well, but is it because ppl dont like the creator ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So lawbreakers didn't do well, but is it because ppl dont like the creator ?

User Info: rexbaner2

rexbaner2
4 weeks ago#1
I can't understand why there is so much dislike for this man. Also why did it do so badly? this guy seems to make amazing games. What went wrong with this one?

User Info: Lonestar2000

Lonestar2000
4 weeks ago#2
Overshadowed by other games.
Rumble Roses. Someone enters the room. Them: O_O Me: What?! I always play games without my pants on!- Inmate 922335
#ImpeachTrump

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
4 weeks ago#3
Marketing sucked.
When nothing remains everything becomes possible.

User Info: Hanlo_is_back

Hanlo_is_back
4 weeks ago#4
Plenty of games with douchey developers still manage to sell. This one didn't because it's not very good and is trying to hard in a "how do you do fellow kids" kind of way
It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of gum

User Info: Hexenherz

Hexenherz
4 weeks ago#5
Oversaturated market. It's hard to get excited about a game in this day and age when you see it advertised on Steam and the screenshots make it look like any other generic ass game with nothing interesting behind it.

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
4 weeks ago#6
As obnoxious as CliffyB can be, this had nothing to do with him. Were the game gobsmackingly amazing, it would be successful DESPITE the personality that spawned it, but there's a lot of competition in the shooter space on PC, and it didn't do enough to differentiate itself in gameplay/marketing.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii-U | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

User Info: sonicteam2k1

sonicteam2k1
4 weeks ago#7
Lonestar2000 posted...
Overshadowed by other games.
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games

User Info: dermoratraken

dermoratraken
4 weeks ago#8
My initial impression was, "another low budget shooter attempting to capitalize on overwatch." Then i went and played overwatch. Don't even know who the guy is.

User Info: -5xad0w-

-5xad0w-
4 weeks ago#9
The marketing reminded me of Daikatana.

Not going to lie, even if just on a subconscious level, that steered me away from it early on.
"This is a cool way to die!" -Philip J. Fry
KCO222OB|1440 Watts|6 Slice|Timer|Crumb Tray|Is a Toaster Oven

User Info: Slamslate

Slamslate
4 weeks ago#10
Came out 5 years too late.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So lawbreakers didn't do well, but is it because ppl dont like the creator ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived