This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So lawbreakers didn't do well, but is it because ppl dont like the creator ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So lawbreakers didn't do well, but is it because ppl dont like the creator ?

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
2 months ago#21
wantfastcars posted...
Bad marketing and trying to muscle into a market that Overwatch already owns

It's evidence of just how bad the marketing is that people keep comparing it to Overwatch.
When nothing remains everything becomes possible.

User Info: wantfastcars

wantfastcars
2 months ago#22
Orestes417 posted...
wantfastcars posted...
Bad marketing and trying to muscle into a market that Overwatch already owns

It's evidence of just how bad the marketing is that people keep comparing it to Overwatch.

I mean, it's a team-based, objective-oriented class/"role"-based shooter. The game honestly looks really fun, but you're right - being a shooter of those genres in a post-Overwatch world means they really should have put a lot more effort into pointing out how it's different from Overwatch beyond the whole 3D combat thing (which, again, looks really fun - if there were more than fifty people playing it I'd probably pick it up).
Now Playing: GG Xrd Rev 2, GRIP, Redout
Now, let's count up your sins! | Build: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/DrPtkT

User Info: Terantatek

Terantatek
2 months ago#23
No. Its cause it sucked. Plain and simple. Lawbreakers is a s*** game not worthy of 50 people playing it.
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/hP6BCy
i7 7700k @ 4.6ghz | Asus ROG Strix 1080TI OC | Ripjaws 16GB 3000mhz | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus Swift PG278QR

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
2 months ago#24
Terantatek posted...
No. Its cause it sucked. Plain and simple. Lawbreakers is a s*** game not worthy of 50 people playing it.

It has an overall "very positive" review rating with over 2 thousand reviews, so I doubt it sucks, it probably just has flawed match making etc. That being said, it doesn't look like something I would personally invest $30 in, but I would definitely try it if it were Free to Play or on sale for $10 or something.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii-U | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

User Info: Death_Born

Death_Born
2 months ago#25
Bad marketing is usually what makes a game fail, so I'd blame it on that over anything else. It certainly wasn't helped by how generic it looked and PC gamers dislike of Cliffy B's behavior and statements. Then you're trying to break into a market that Overwatch has a strangle-hold on.

User Info: -______-

-______-
2 months ago#26
didn't realize it was a thing until after it got released
-______-
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So lawbreakers didn't do well, but is it because ppl dont like the creator ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived