This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is this going to be a recurring problem with chassis fans?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is this going to be a recurring problem with chassis fans?

User Info: Chr0noid

Chr0noid
1 month ago#1
Discovered the top chassis fan on my 750T Corsair has two warped blades and they're getting stuck on the hardware and has thus, stopped spinning. Any way to fix this? Or do I have to buy another chassis fan AGAIN?
We are so dead. But at least I have a girlfriend! -Lion-O

User Info: wantfastcars

wantfastcars
1 month ago#2
I've never had an issue with case fans like that, and I've bought some cheap, s***ty case fans. Are they the default ones that came with your case? Corsair has top-tier customer service, you could probably contact them and they'd send you replacements for a minimal charge, if any at all.
Now Playing: GG Xrd Rev 2, GRIP, Redout
Now, let's count up your sins! | Build: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/DrPtkT

User Info: ganondorf77

ganondorf77
1 month ago#3
If a fan is broken you change it and that's it. They cost no more than $4, $8-$10 at most the most silent if you wan't something more fancy.

But it should not be at all recurrent. I've had 5 fans in my case for the last 14 years, and just had 2 broken and changed in all that time.
Bu!

User Info: Chr0noid

Chr0noid
1 month ago#4
ganondorf77 posted...
If a fan is broken you change it and that's it. They cost no more than $4, $8-$10 at most the most silent if you wan't something more fancy.

But it should not be at all recurrent. I've had 5 fans in my case for the last 14 years, and just had 2 broken and changed in all that time.

That's weird because this is the second fan I've bought after the first one got too wobbly in its spinning and now this one has warped blades. It's Corsair too.
We are so dead. But at least I have a girlfriend! -Lion-O
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is this going to be a recurring problem with chassis fans?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived