This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

F***ing Windows 10 is *still* broken

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. F***ing Windows 10 is *still* broken

User Info: WhiteRosse

WhiteRosse
2 months ago#41
They force you to update. And they don't QA their updates anymore.
I swear, I was less frustrated with Vista.
Xbox One X

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
2 months ago#42
WhiteRosse posted...
I swear, I was less frustrated with Vista.

Yeah, you didn't use early Vista then. Minor inconveniences aside, 10 is NOWHERE near as bad as early Vista was.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii-U | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

User Info: Ciera

Ciera
2 months ago#43
Vista was contrained by running on s*** hardware. 10 is BAD BY DESIGN.
I'll... shave that cat.

User Info: MachineZed

MachineZed
2 months ago#44
Sounds like a problem with Supreme Commander does it normally crash if you alt tab out of it?
---
Promote what you love rather than bash what you hate.

User Info: Faiyez

Faiyez
2 months ago#45
Tyranius2 posted...
Still using 7 for this reason and I won't change until games require me to do so. Windows 10 is trash and you couldn't pay me to use it.

7 is trash tho.
I think they've taken the freedom and liberty thing a BIT TOO FAR!
-GlowStormLion on Japan's kinks.

User Info: 1337toothbrush

1337toothbrush
2 months ago#46
mariopaper posted...
Cancer kills, this is a minor inconvenience that happens maybe a few times a year to some people and only wastes a few minutes, you f*** off.

It was an analogy, genius. Severity of issue doesn't matter. An operating system should not hinder operation, end of f***ing story. Now f*** off for real.
:D
https://imgur.com/a/FU9H8

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
2 months ago#47
1337toothbrush posted...
mariopaper posted...
Cancer kills, this is a minor inconvenience that happens maybe a few times a year to some people and only wastes a few minutes, you f*** off.

It was an analogy, genius. Severity of issue doesn't matter. An operating system should not hinder operation, end of f***ing story. Now f*** off for real.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii-U | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

User Info: 1337toothbrush

1337toothbrush
2 months ago#48
JKatarn posted...
1337toothbrush posted...
mariopaper posted...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence

I'm sorry you couldn't muster the brain power to understand the analogy. Someone having a problem is not helped at all by a jackass coming in and saying, "I don't have it! I don't have it!!"
:D
https://imgur.com/a/FU9H8

User Info: Tyranius2

Tyranius2
2 months ago#49
Faiyez posted...
Tyranius2 posted...
Still using 7 for this reason and I won't change until games require me to do so. Windows 10 is trash and you couldn't pay me to use it.

7 is trash tho.

For what reasons? It works, does everything I want it to, doesn't try to tackle away control of MY computer.
Bolsonaro 2018
Fizz Buzz for life

User Info: zeroxx

zeroxx
2 months ago#50
The only issue for me was when they pushed several patches that broke Microsoft Office for my clients, otherwise it's fine.

I simply had to uninstall the offending patches.

Still a-ok for me.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. F***ing Windows 10 is *still* broken

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived