This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gearbox Abandons Battleborn After This Year

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Gearbox Abandons Battleborn After This Year

User Info: Marikhen

Marikhen
2 months ago#21
Hanlo_is_back posted...
captsplatter_1 posted...
Anyways only thing worthwhile from Gearbox is Borderlands.

Borderlands is worthwhile?

Actually yeah, it is. Borderlands has a few issues such as panning the camera while strafing and sprinting disabling sprinting, and the world environments and music will get repetitive after awhile. It is however, a decent to fun game in its own right and the best of the franchise.

Gearbox just screwed up too much with Borderlands 2, and The Pre-Sequel is solidly in the "pirate/G2A-do-not-buy" category, IMNSHO, given that it doesn't have a Really-the-Final-Version-We-Promise edition and getting the "full" game any other way is overly expensive thanks to a core game that hasn't significantly dropped in price since launch and a "season pass" that's both over-priced and never on sale.

Borderlands though? That one's solid and definitely worth the price if you're fairly interested in FPS/RPG hybrids.

Frankly though, I dread Borderlands 3, if there is one, given the downward progression of the franchise as well as all the other crap going on with/around 2K/Gearbox.
Logic is the antithesis of faith, else why is it that faith defies logic while logic denies faith?

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
2 months ago#22
i enjoyed all three games
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: gwizzler

gwizzler
2 months ago#23
evilpresident posted...
This. I played one match online. Took 40 minutes to find a match and it was me as a measly lvl 2 guy teamed up with lvl99 dudes vs 5 lvl 99 dudes.

You actually sat around and waited 40 minutes for a game? Even if the game was tabbed out, that's still embarrassing.
"If the animals can find the strength, why can't we?" - Casey Foster

User Info: evilpresident

evilpresident
2 months ago#24
gwizzler posted...
evilpresident posted...
This. I played one match online. Took 40 minutes to find a match and it was me as a measly lvl 2 guy teamed up with lvl99 dudes vs 5 lvl 99 dudes.

You actually sat around and waited 40 minutes for a game? Even if the game was tabbed out, that's still embarrassing.

I am a very patient man. And I wanted to play at least one game online.
Nothing to report here
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Gearbox Abandons Battleborn After This Year

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived