This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Scientific studies about modern FPS causing brain damage. (Squints at Destiny 2)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Scientific studies about modern FPS causing brain damage. (Squints at Destiny 2)

User Info: KamenRiderBlade

KamenRiderBlade
2 months ago#31
Too much hand holding and guiding of the user.

We need more games where you have to discover / figure out everything.
Are you a MexiCAN or a MexiCAN'T - Johnny Depp 'Once Upon A Time in Mexico'

User Info: InnerSpace

InnerSpace
2 months ago#32
Please don't entertain this nonsense though, at least not for a few years when actual investigation is done - even the people that actually conducted the study admitted there isn't enough actual compiled data in this single isolated study to tell if their study is in any way scientifically accurate, let alone if the changes they saw are in any way definitively linked to video games of any kind. This is just something that anti-videogame advocates saw and ran with, and those are the only people you're helping here
"How many Lowe's would Rob Lowe rob if Rob Lowe could rob Lowe's?"

User Info: arleas

arleas
2 months ago#33
Edavy89 posted...
All of these studies are pointless if you simply do things in moderation. It's not a games fault that people are f***ing lazy.

They might as well fund a study that shows that water can kill you in multiple ways. After all, if I'm submerged in it long enough I'd drown, if I drank too much I'd die (water intoxication), if the water I drank was too pure it could actually leech important minerals out of my body and cause me serious troubles there too.

Gosh people! Water is a dangerous substance and should be controlled! /clickbait
http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561197969913402.png http://i.imgur.com/VHKOxqN.png
FC: 3325-5440-8407 Dream Code:5E00-0013-7C61
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Scientific studies about modern FPS causing brain damage. (Squints at Destiny 2)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived