This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Muv-Luv Alternative releases tomorrow on Steam. (Sept. 18th)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Muv-Luv Alternative releases tomorrow on Steam. (Sept. 18th)

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
4 weeks ago#11
Sir_Haxor posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
f***ing Visual Novels... Who the hell plays this s***? Well not much and they have no gameplay to them.. lol

Lol, your ignorance over this series (let alone anything else) isn't even a surprise anymore. The fact you keep posting in threads about VNs if you hate them is akin to Don level trolling.

Do better.

Your gameplay on VNs is that you pick choices in the story.... Wow, such amazing gameplay there
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you

User Info: kaufmaniac

kaufmaniac
4 weeks ago#12
DiviDude posted...
I've heard the story is very good, but god those character designs make me want to puke up a bag of saltwater taffy.

I have always been wondering if the Japanese ever do remakes of their animes.This past weekend while i was drinking a few beers i was rewatching Great Teacher Onizuka(my number 1 anime of all time) and even tho the show still makes me laugh like crazy.The art is...well a bit outdated.Same thing with the resolution.Unless i'm unaware there is no HD version of this show.Such a shame.I would love to see this show in HD.

User Info: saltedham

saltedham
4 weeks ago#13
if muv luv can make it to steam can Kimi ga Nozomu Eien? (Kiminozo/Rumbling Hearts)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimi_ga_Nozomu_Eien

muv luv takes place in an alternate universe to kiminozo right?
(X)_(X)
SUSANO'O!!!!!

User Info: Cpt_Communism

Cpt_Communism
4 weeks ago#14
saltedham posted...
if muv luv can make it to steam can Kimi ga Nozomu Eien? (Kiminozo/Rumbling Hearts)

Yes, the group that just released Muv-Luv also picked up kiminozo for translation. It's going to take a while though because they're working through Muv-Luv side stories first.
You're not obligated to attend every argument.
The ability to walk away from something stupid is a huge boost to daily life.

User Info: RhapsodyRage

RhapsodyRage
4 weeks ago#15
Fade2black001 posted...
Sir_Haxor posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
f***ing Visual Novels... Who the hell plays this s***? Well not much and they have no gameplay to them.. lol

Lol, your ignorance over this series (let alone anything else) isn't even a surprise anymore. The fact you keep posting in threads about VNs if you hate them is akin to Don level trolling.

Do better.

Your gameplay on VNs is that you pick choices in the story.... Wow, such amazing gameplay there

I can see why you don't enjoy the genre with all the bad choices you make here on a daily basis.

Fade2black001
4 weeks ago#16
RhapsodyRage posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
Sir_Haxor posted...
Fade2black001 posted...

Do better.

I can see why you don't enjoy the genre with all the bad choices you make here on a daily basis.

What the hell are you talking about?

User Info: gtomanga

gtomanga
4 weeks ago#17
Fade2black001 posted...
RhapsodyRage posted...

visual novel joke
bad choices=bad ending rout/getting dumped/death/forever virgin etc
Ys,megaman,harvest moon,sly cooper,rune factory,shin megami tensei,growlanser,superman,bomberman,shump,sonic fan

Fade2black001
4 weeks ago#18
gtomanga posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
RhapsodyRage posted...

visual novel joke
bad choices=bad ending rout/getting dumped/death/forever virgin etc

Well that should of been self explanatory for the bad choices= bad ending in the genre but did not know it was a reference to them with his comment. but thank you

User Info: saltedham

saltedham
4 weeks ago#19
Cpt_Communism posted...
saltedham posted...

Yes, the group that just released Muv-Luv also picked up kiminozo for translation. It's going to take a while though because they're working through Muv-Luv side stories first.

i really like rumbling hearts, enough to want to check out the game. i didnt like that the anime went with the slut ending. when i saw pics that the game has a route with the younger sister, i knew i must read/see it. and the 2 girls who work with him 2. :D
(X)_(X)
SUSANO'O!!!!!
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Muv-Luv Alternative releases tomorrow on Steam. (Sept. 18th)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived