This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Forza 7 is Built From the Ground Up for the Perfect PC gamers

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Forza 7 is Built From the Ground Up for the Perfect PC gamers

User Info: ritsuka66

ritsuka66
4 weeks ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38lq9me7JAY
Life....Hope...Dreams, What are these things? And where are they going? These things... I will destroy! -KEFKA -

User Info: protools1983

protools1983
4 weeks ago#2
I'm buying it for the native VR support.
Glorious 4K PC Master Race
Gamefaqs PCH Discord channel: https://discord.gg/EmPEfdC

User Info: BrokenMachine85

BrokenMachine85
4 weeks ago#3
4K assets too =)
Ryzen 1600X @4GHz | H90 | GTX 1080 @2GHz | 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Acer Predator 28" 4K GSync Display
Playing: Splatoon 2 | Quake Champions

User Info: DV8ingSources

DV8ingSources
4 weeks ago#4
protools1983 posted...

Where did you hear this or you taking a jab at the title? Last I heard it wasn't off the table but it isn't a launch feature.
4790k @ 4.6 | Asus Maximus VII Formula | H105 | 32GB RAM | 1080ti | 1TB of SSD | 6TB of HDD | Win 10 64bit | ax1200w | HTC Vive
Steam: DV8ing1

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
4 weeks ago#5
I'm sure it's Windows store only. So built for pc gamers, not supporting anything pc gamers use or want.
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

DV8ingSources
4 weeks ago#6
SinisterSlay posted...
I'm sure it's Windows store only. So built for pc gamers, not supporting anything pc gamers use or want.

Can't blame the companies for this. Who wants to give other vendors 30% just for hosting? Especially when they already have their own infrastructure to do the same thing. They just need to work on the software side of things. I dare say Uplay has actually gotten a LOT better in that regard. The overlay is almost as good as steams now. Origin as well.

Nothing inherently bad with the microsoft store. They just need to add features.
4790k @ 4.6 | Asus Maximus VII Formula | H105 | 32GB RAM | 1080ti | 1TB of SSD | 6TB of HDD | Win 10 64bit | ax1200w | HTC Vive

User Info: Ryzeki

Ryzeki
4 weeks ago#7
DV8ingSources posted...
SinisterSlay posted...

Can't blame the companies for this. Who wants to give other vendors 30% just for hosting? Especially when they already have their own infrastructure to do the same thing. They just need to work on the software side of things. I dare say Uplay has actually gotten a LOT better in that regard. The overlay is almost as good as steams now. Origin as well.

Nothing inherently bad with the microsoft store. They just need to add features.

Uplay consistently doesnt work for me. At its best, it doesnt cause issues. At its works, it doesnt properly log in or does not identify my games.

I dont need 5-6 different stores, app launchers or whatever. Its getting silly.
MSI GT73VR - Core i7 6th gen @4.1Ghz | | 16GB 2400Mhz DDR4 || 128GB SSD + 1TB || GTX1080 || 1080P@120hz

User Info: protools1983

protools1983
4 weeks ago#8
DV8ingSources posted...
protools1983 posted...

Where did you hear this or you taking a jab at the title? Last I heard it wasn't off the table but it isn't a launch feature.

You know what, I think you're right. I was thinking of Project Cars 2.
Glorious 4K PC Master Race
Gamefaqs PCH Discord channel: https://discord.gg/EmPEfdC

DV8ingSources
4 weeks ago#9
protools1983 posted...
You know what, I think you're right. I was thinking of Project Cars 2.

Hell yeah! Going to pick that up at launch too. I know other people didn't quite enjoy it but I loved the starting at gokarts and making your way up career option. I'll pick it up and test it out for the 2 hour demo period. The first game ran pretty poorly in vr, so here's hoping they truly optimized things for vr.

DV8ingSources
4 weeks ago#10
Ryzeki posted...
I dont need 5-6 different stores, app launchers or whatever. Its getting silly.

I agree but that boat has sailed a long time ago. I was one of the loudest protesters against uplay and origin but they aren't going anywhere. I'm not abstaining from games I want because I need to take an extra 20 seconds to launch it somewhere other than steam or GOG. Feel free to continue pissin in the wind but the different platforms aren't going anywhere.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Forza 7 is Built From the Ground Up for the Perfect PC gamers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived