This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Forza 7 is Built From the Ground Up for the Perfect PC gamers

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Forza 7 is Built From the Ground Up for the Perfect PC gamers

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
3 months ago#11
It's not specifically the store that is the problem. It's the windows apps that are.
Ignoring that they perform worse than win32 programs. The list of things supported is painfully small. No overlays, no steam controller, no directinput, no this no that. Even exclusive fullscreen mode is not available. It's pathetic.
Modern apps essentially run through an emulator that is a regular win32 program. So that costs performance.
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

User Info: Boge

Boge
3 months ago#12
That's a marketing ploy to get people more comfortable about buying the PC version. I never believe claims like that. The finished product is the only thing I listen to.
With deeper knowledge and experience, everything else becomes more shallow.

User Info: BrokenMachine85

BrokenMachine85
3 months ago#13
Ryzeki posted...

I dont need 5-6 different stores, app launchers or whatever. Its getting silly.

Competition is healthy.
Ryzen 1600X @4GHz | H90 | GTX 1080 @2GHz | 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Acer Predator 28" 4K GSync Display
Playing: Quake Champions | Tekken 7

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
3 months ago#14
BrokenMachine85 posted...
Ryzeki posted...

I dont need 5-6 different stores, app launchers or whatever. Its getting silly.

Competition is healthy.

We don't need companies competing to reach rock bottom.
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

User Info: g_lethal

g_lethal
3 months ago#15
considering steam doesnt care at this point and is mostly trash imo it's good to have other storefronts, atleast uplay, origin etc aren't flooded in cash grabby crap.

origin had refunds before steam even, so theres proof that competition is healthy.
it's dangerous to go alone, TAKE THIS!!!

User Info: EvilGiygas

EvilGiygas
3 months ago#16
I'll be buying Forza 7 on Xbox so I can own it for the PC as well. That's still a thing, right?
i7 7700K|EVGA GTX 1070 FTW Edition|Corsair Vengeance 16GB|960 EVO 1TB|850 EVO 1TB|840 EVO 500GB|EVGA G3 750w|NZXT H440|ASUS SWIFT PG278Q 27"

User Info: boochy

boochy
3 months ago#17
EvilGiygas posted...
I'll be buying Forza 7 on Xbox so I can own it for the PC as well. That's still a thing, right?

If you buy it digitally it's a "Play Anywhere" title. You can play it on PC and Xbox.
PSN ID/Steam ID - DuckTalesLOL/Duck Tales LOL
Intel I7 5820k(4.4ghz)- 16GB Corsair Vengeance - EVGA 1080 TI - Acer Predator 27" 144hz Gsync monitor

User Info: ritsuka66

ritsuka66
3 months ago#18
Demo is up for download.
Life....Hope...Dreams, What are these things? And where are they going? These things... I will destroy! -KEFKA -

User Info: Cryptarch

Cryptarch
3 months ago#19
ritsuka66 posted...
Demo is up for download.

Sweet thanks for the heads-up!! Such a bliss. Just pre-ordered Project CARS 2 on Steam too.

Edit: Where do I find the demo on the Windows Store?

User Info: boochy

boochy
3 months ago#20
ritsuka66 posted...
Demo is up for download.

Where do you live? I'm not seeing it yet. Microsoft posted it would be up at 10PST on 9/19.

Here's a link to the demo page but it just says "coming soon" - https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/store/p/forza-motorsport-7-demo/9P2XH29364LH?wa=wsignin1.0&rtc=1
PSN ID/Steam ID - DuckTalesLOL/Duck Tales LOL
Intel I7 5820k(4.4ghz)- 16GB Corsair Vengeance - EVGA 1080 TI - Acer Predator 27" 144hz Gsync monitor
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Forza 7 is Built From the Ground Up for the Perfect PC gamers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived