This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anywhere I can buy mass effect trilogy with all DLC on PC?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Anywhere I can buy mass effect trilogy with all DLC on PC?

User Info: southStarFist

southStarFist
2 months ago#1
Looking for mass effect trilogy with all dlc for all 3 games on pc.
3DS: 2466 4500 4323
PS3: DatDamnDavid

User Info: CursedPanther

CursedPanther
2 months ago#2
Origin?

User Info: kobalobasileus

kobalobasileus
2 months ago#3
Origin?
https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/mass-effect/mass-effect-trilogy/standard-edition

It says it includes Pinnacle Station and Bring Down the Sky. The only "related" content is BioWare Points, so it's possible that ME is like DA2 in that you will NEVER get all the content without dicking around with BioWare points.

User Info: Jules Rules

Jules Rules
2 months ago#4
There is no ultimate collection with everything included. If you get the trilogy, you'll still need to buy DLC for ME2 and ME3 to complete the collection.

That's EA for you.
What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
2 months ago#5
Jules Rules posted...
That's EA for you.

More like Bioware.
When nothing remains everything becomes possible.

User Info: Heisenberg312

Heisenberg312
2 months ago#6
Orestes417 posted...
Jules Rules posted...
That's EA for you.

More like Bioware.

More like Capcom.
Now, say my name.

User Info: vlado_e

vlado_e
2 months ago#7
Orestes417 posted...
Jules Rules posted...
That's EA for you.

More like Bioware.

I wouldn't put EA out of the picture there - they specifically stoped distributing games through Steam because Valve didn't want people to pay in-game for the DLCs. Perhaps, to be more specific, they also wanted to get a cut of those and the BioWare points don't allow that. EA, however, are fine with it, therefore the games are on Origin. I suppose it helps that EA owns BioWare, so if you were to get the DLC, even if your transaction doesn't go through Origin directly, EA is still getting a cut regardless.
We do what we must / because we can. / For the good of all of us. / Except the ones who are dead.

User Info: Golden_Gonads

Golden_Gonads
2 months ago#8
It's some legal issue with Bioware Points I believe (EA didn't develop them, some third party group did). They aren't allowed to sell at a discount or somesuch, thus why they've been abandoned for newer titles.

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
2 months ago#9
vlado_e posted...
Orestes417 posted...
Jules Rules posted...
That's EA for you.

More like Bioware.

I wouldn't put EA out of the picture there - they specifically stoped distributing games through Steam because Valve didn't want people to pay in-game for the DLCs. Perhaps, to be more specific, they also wanted to get a cut of those and the BioWare points don't allow that. EA, however, are fine with it, therefore the games are on Origin. I suppose it helps that EA owns BioWare, so if you were to get the DLC, even if your transaction doesn't go through Origin directly, EA is still getting a cut regardless.

Other EA studios have complete packages for games with DLC hence this is a Bioware specific idiocy.
When nothing remains everything becomes possible.

User Info: h3IIfir3pho3nix

h3IIfir3pho3nix
2 months ago#10
Golden_Gonads posted...
It's some legal issue with Bioware Points I believe (EA didn't develop them, some third party group did). They aren't allowed to sell at a discount or somesuch, thus why they've been abandoned for newer titles.

Exactly this. It's only because of Bioware points that we have this fiasco.
'F*** no. You want Nintendo games? Suck it up and get a Wii U you big fat babies'. - DemonicChaosXX
'Pretty sure this is the Nintendo mission statement' - DXMG
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Anywhere I can buy mass effect trilogy with all DLC on PC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived