This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can PC Survive Without Multiplatform Titles?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Can PC Survive Without Multiplatform Titles?

User Info: DarkKnight_sf

DarkKnight_sf
1 month ago#1
So as a great PC gamer I and also many here should be worried about the state of PC gaming right now.

Big name developers are giving up on big titles e.g. Neir they stopped updating even though many PC users were asking for it. Arkham Knight was so bad the developers gave people their money back.

Other than that big games always come out and need weeks and months to fix, sometimes they never get fixed.

This upsets me as one of the greatest PC gamers here. I feel hurt, anger and upset at the same time.

And the worrying thing is we know this will happen with future releases and will be worse as games get bigger.

The multi platform games define PC gaming for me. Lets be honest no one buys Titan X Pascal or GTX 1080 ti to play games like Warcraft or league of legends - so these multi platform games are important.

So can PC survive if more and more big developers give up on PC versions?
Dark Knight

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
1 month ago#2
pancakes or waffles
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: Starters

Starters
1 month ago#3
I would say pancakes cause it's easy to put fillings in them.
Plus, waffles aren't my kind of sweets.
Living is the moment worth dying for...

User Info: dantedeschain13

dantedeschain13
1 month ago#4
Starters posted...
I would say pancakes cause it's easy to put fillings in them.
Plus, waffles aren't my kind of sweets.

This. And I can handle bad pancakes better than bad waffles
F*** you, Desert Bluffs

User Info: hardy3786

hardy3786
1 month ago#5
Why no donuts? I love donuts! Don't get me wrong, I like both waffles and pancakes but why those two always got asked?

User Info: LazyyAmerican

LazyyAmerican
1 month ago#6
Dude screw any of those totinos or bust.
Apathy....the epitome of evil or something.

User Info: zhenghan

zhenghan
1 month ago#7
TBH nier doesn't need any kind of updates, it works perfectly right now for a lot of users (if not all). if it doesn't work you should update your drivers etc which would fix your issues.
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish

User Info: InnerSpace

InnerSpace
1 month ago#8
zhenghan posted...
TBH nier doesn't need any kind of updates, it works perfectly right now for a lot of users (if not all). if it doesn't work you should update your drivers etc which would fix your issues.

Eh, I'd have to say too many players had to download the FAR mod for that to be entirely accurate
"How many Lowe's would Rob Lowe rob if Rob Lowe could rob Lowe's?"

User Info: Interfusor

Interfusor
1 month ago#9
https://i.imgur.com/fH5NHUE.gifv
I am not economically viable.

User Info: zhenghan

zhenghan
1 month ago#10
InnerSpace posted...
zhenghan posted...

Eh, I'd have to say too many players had to download the FAR mod for that to be entirely accurate

The FAR mod is not required TBH. It lets you lower the global illumination setting, but if you have a powerful graphics card or if you lower your resolution (when you have budget graphics card) it's entirely unneeded. It's like modding, good to have but in no way required.
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Can PC Survive Without Multiplatform Titles?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived