This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can PC Survive Without Multiplatform Titles?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Can PC Survive Without Multiplatform Titles?

User Info: SilentCaay

SilentCaay
2 months ago#11
FAR is required if you want the very, very basic functionality of the game rendering in the resolution it's supposed to be rendered at. You won't be able to play at native res otherwise. You also won't get great framerates from the start of the game to the finish. Though a lot of segments run decently, it does chug at times especially after the map has been transformed for the second time.

There's no point pretending the game magically patched itself. Even it that were possible, it doesn't excuse them completely ignoring the game. The white screen crashes may not have been an easy fix but things like the incorrect resolution can and should have been patched immediately.

Re: Worried about PC gaming
Yeah, I really don't care what AAA publishers are doing these days. It's becoming a cesspool of microtransactions on top of season passes on top of DLC all after paying full $60 retail for games that look pretty but are otherwise just rehashes. I'll be fine as long as the indie devs don't disappear.
The SilentCaay Channel - Shadowverse and other video game vids.
MocuMocuDance Demo [VIVE] - https://youtu.be/meHuE6-gDg4

User Info: MarceloSampaio

MarceloSampaio
2 months ago#12
Pancakes.

They are easier to make and are more versatile.
VERY curious cat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlD0e5DUp28
My Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/marcsm2008

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
2 months ago#13
zhenghan posted...
SilentCaay posted...

this topic is about pancakes and waffles, apologies for the confusion
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: ArkonBlade

ArkonBlade
2 months ago#14
yohabroha posted...
pancakes or waffles

Pancakes but have to have strawberries on them.
YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ArkonBlade/videos
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow STEAM - ArkonBlade

User Info: Code 51 50

Code 51 50
2 months ago#15
WTF kind of question is that? Of course waffles are better. Slightly crispy on the outside, warm and fluffy on the inside. Who the hell would pick limp soggy pancakes over waffles? Animals.
Orestes417 - "Do it essentially one handed all the time. Granted, I have had entirely too much practice."

User Info: dean_666

dean_666
2 months ago#16
yohabroha posted...
pancakes or waffles

Pancakes
MSI Z170 M5 | I5 6600k | CRYORIG H7 | 16GB G.SKILL RIPJAWS | MSI 1070 GAMING X | 1TB 850 EVO SSD | EVGA SUPERNOVA G2

User Info: lmAtWork

lmAtWork
2 months ago#17
Pancakes are pretty much always better, which is weird because I like waffles, but they just always end up not tasting as good
http://i.imgur.com/z2gkfeq.jpg

User Info: zhenghan

zhenghan
2 months ago#18
SilentCaay posted...
FAR is required if you want the very, very basic functionality of the game rendering in the resolution it's supposed to be rendered at. You won't be able to play at native res otherwise. You also won't get great framerates from the start of the game to the finish. Though a lot of segments run decently, it does chug at times especially after the map has been transformed for the second time.

There's no point pretending the game magically patched itself. Even it that were possible, it doesn't excuse them completely ignoring the game. The white screen crashes may not have been an easy fix but things like the incorrect resolution can and should have been patched immediately.

Re: Worried about PC gaming
Yeah, I really don't care what AAA publishers are doing these days. It's becoming a cesspool of microtransactions on top of season passes on top of DLC all after paying full $60 retail for games that look pretty but are otherwise just rehashes. I'll be fine as long as the indie devs don't disappear.

What res does it run at without FAR mod?
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish

User Info: Jason_Hudson

Jason_Hudson
2 months ago#19
yohabroha posted...
pancakes or waffles

Going to have to go with pancakes. I like both types (in the UK we have scotch (or scottish) pancakes which is like what they have in America, and English pancakes which are similar to crepes). Scotch pancakes with pure maple syrup, and English pancakes with strawberry jam.
Specs: i7 4790k@4.6GHz |EVGA 1080 FTW| 16GB RAM - GLORIOUS PC MASTER RACE!
TRUMP IS THE GREATEST US PRESIDENT!

User Info: ghost140

ghost140
2 months ago#20
Waffles
"Why is basic healthcare like irony? Americans don't get it."
- Yahtzee
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Can PC Survive Without Multiplatform Titles?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived