This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can PC Survive Without Multiplatform Titles?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Can PC Survive Without Multiplatform Titles?

User Info: slyman19

slyman19
2 months ago#41
PC gaming is already pretty niche outside of F2P, so even if it lost the big AAA stuff, it will keep on keeping on.

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
2 months ago#42
Ivany2008 posted...
SilentHawk29 posted...
Aside from Nintendo, what console would make it without multi-platform support?

Pretty much any console. I'm not against multi-platform games, I just think that consoles need to have exclusives to make the console worth purchasing again. Yes, Sony has Infamous and Uncharted, but they need a few more. Same with Microsoft and X-Box.

uhhh what. multiplatforms make up like 85-90% of a console's software sales. how exactly would a console make it without those?
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: Somato

Somato
2 months ago#43
sig
ThePandaForest / Premature Tyrant is don_sf / DarKnight_sf

User Info: uptown710

uptown710
2 months ago#44
slyman19 posted...
PC gaming is already pretty niche outside of F2P, so even if it lost the big AAA stuff, it will keep on keeping on.

I thought the waffles vs pancake thing was hilarious, but this obviously is the winner.
"XBone: not for soldiers or Japanese. or astronauts. didn't you know?" - Vorzal

User Info: jjyiz28

jjyiz28
2 months ago#45
i like waffles for the crunch and the texture.. with syrup obvously, pancakes get soggy, while waffles retains its texture.

slyman19
2 months ago#46
uptown710 posted...
slyman19 posted...

I thought the waffles vs pancake thing was hilarious, but this obviously is the winner.

How exactly is it hilarious? Does the truth hurt? AAA games sell 2X-10X more on console. AAA PC gaming is a niche. F2P PC gaming certainly isn't.

User Info: uptown710

uptown710
2 months ago#47
slyman19 posted...
uptown710 posted...
slyman19 posted...

How exactly is it hilarious? Does the truth hurt? AAA games sell 2X-10X more on console. AAA PC gaming is a niche. F2P PC gaming certainly isn't.

Not sure how many times I gotta ask.

1) what proof do you have that PC gaming is niche?
2) if it was, why are more AAA games being announced for PC?

I honestly can eat both pancakes and waffles. My pancakes gotta be thin and buttery though.
"XBone: not for soldiers or Japanese. or astronauts. didn't you know?" - Vorzal

User Info: Hatsune_Miku

Hatsune_Miku
2 months ago#48
slyman19 posted...

Keep trying, maybe somebody will listen.
http://pcpartpicker.com/list/zRHKHN

slyman19
2 months ago#49
uptown710 posted...
slyman19 posted...
uptown710 posted...
slyman19 posted...

Not sure how many times I gotta ask.

1) what proof do you have that PC gaming is niche?
2) if it was, why are more AAA games being announced for PC?

I honestly can eat both pancakes and waffles. My pancakes gotta be thin and buttery though.

Trouble reading, huh? I find that typical of PC gamers.

slyman19
2 months ago#50
Hatsune_Miku posted...
slyman19 posted...

Keep trying, maybe somebody will listen.

Obviously you are, O Smart One. You f***ing responded to my post.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Can PC Survive Without Multiplatform Titles?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived