This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you going to buy South Park: Fractured but Whole?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Are you going to buy South Park: Fractured but Whole?

User Info: Kyle1022

Kyle1022
2 months ago#41
Meh now I kinda wanna get it on launch. The first two episodes of this season are so much better than last season and they've hyped me up for the game. I'm so glad they went back to the disjoint episode format after last season's debacle. But $90 for a digital game... ;_;
GTX 980 | i7-4770k @ 4.0 GHz | 16gb RAM
Switch | Wii U | Wii | GC | N64 | SNES | NES | PSTV | PS4 | PS3 | PS2 | PS1 | 360 | N3DS | DSi | GBA | GBC | Vita | PSP

User Info: AsucaHayashi

AsucaHayashi
2 months ago#42
i was gonna wait a while just like with SoT but goddamn the superhero trend makes for a PERFECT south park gaming parody.

can't wait to see just how far they take it.
Not being able to land shoryuken consistently on one method of input as opposed to another is a matter of preference - zedzilla
http://i.imgur.com/9Yv0R2Z.jpg

User Info: Heisenberg312

Heisenberg312
2 months ago#43
I never thought south park was funny. Just crass, so no.
Now, say my name.

User Info: lightningbugx

lightningbugx
2 months ago#44
Already bought it. Just waiting...
Ryzen 1800X, 16GB 3600 MHz CAS15 DDR4, 2x Radeon R9 390X, GA-AX370-Gaming K7
x86 is holding back PCs.

User Info: apathid

apathid
2 months ago#45
Not a chance. I had the opportunity to walk through the Ubisoft SF office and they are garbage. This game is Ubisoft's version of FFXV.
FC - 2981 9944 0262

User Info: drags_

drags_
2 months ago#46
I am not sure if I will get it or not. I loved the first one but I really don't like strategy rpgs, I wish they would have just kept it like Stick of Truth.

User Info: MrApple

MrApple
2 months ago#47
i like the first because the south creators were heavily involved and it was made by obsidian. this new one is infested with racial politics and gender diversity and i'm sure its just a coincidence that its being made by ubisoft san francisco.
../|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-, . Believing in a sign of Zeta

User Info: Kyle1022

Kyle1022
2 months ago#48
MrApple posted...
this new one is infested with racial politics and gender diversity and i'm sure its just a coincidence that its being made by ubisoft san francisco.

Like? All I've seen is that you can change skin color which humorously affects other characters' dialogue towards you, or identify as "transgender" which is just playing as female, presented in a humorous way, and mostly a nod to the "Cissy" episode in season 18. Neither screams over-the-top political like how all of last season was.
GTX 980 | i7-4770k @ 4.0 GHz | 16gb RAM
Switch | Wii U | Wii | GC | N64 | SNES | NES | PSTV | PS4 | PS3 | PS2 | PS1 | 360 | N3DS | DSi | GBA | GBC | Vita | PSP

User Info: johnny_pay

johnny_pay
2 months ago#49
i didnt have any interest in the first one and i dont have any interest in this one.

User Info: Monopoman

Monopoman
2 months ago#50
MrApple posted...
i like the first because the south creators were heavily involved and it was made by obsidian. this new one is infested with racial politics and gender diversity and i'm sure its just a coincidence that its being made by ubisoft san francisco.

Matt and Trey have 100% control over the South Park license and world, they have the authority to tell anyone at Ubisoft that they can or can't do something with South Park.

So if you think this is going to be a game that promotes diversity and racial equality because if came out of Ubisoft San Francisco you have another thing coming. The only way that s*** stays in the game is with Matt and Trey being 100% on board with it. s*** when Matt and Trey write episodes of South Park Comedy Central runs nearly every episode exactly as they write it. The only time they fought them is when they wanted to put Muhammad in an episode.
BF ID: Birck #1559845599
Leads: Regil, Shion, Blaze
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Are you going to buy South Park: Fractured but Whole?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived