This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Forza 7 demo out now

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Forza 7 demo out now

User Info: xk_gman

xk_gman
1 month ago#11
yeah it looks and runs good, I get a solid 60fps at 1440p with 1070, i5 4670k and 16gb ram. All settings except AA maxed. Although even tho the frame rate is apparently 60 it looks slightly stuttery occasionally.
I can't put my finger on why, might not be running at the 144hz refresh rate of my monitor. Thankfully its not all the time, most of the time its smooth as silk.

User Info: AlleRacing

AlleRacing
1 month ago#12
How's the performance? Forza 6 Apex ran like absolute ass and Forza Horizon 3, though slightly better, had more than a few hiccups post launch.
http://i.imgur.com/6tJEBqH.jpg
http://steamsigmaker.de/new/AlleRacing.png

User Info: Neo1661

Neo1661
1 month ago#13
AlleRacing posted...
How's the performance? Forza 6 Apex ran like absolute ass and Forza Horizon 3, though slightly better, had more than a few hiccups post launch.

For it freezed once in game for 20 seconds. Apart from that it ran buttery smooth in game.
https://goo.gl/vRAucu
http://i.imgur.com/51jBWDy.png

User Info: BrokenMachine85

BrokenMachine85
1 month ago#14
Looks and plays great at solid 60FPS (G-Sync) @ 4K. Feels nice to play too on the Xbox One PC gamepad - superb rumble effects.
Ryzen 1600X @4GHz | H90 | GTX 1080 @2GHz | 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Acer Predator 28" 4K GSync Display
Playing: Quake Champions | Tekken 7

User Info: Cryptarch

Cryptarch
1 month ago#15
Just finished playing the demo. I only liked the third event since it was GT3 and at an actual circuit. I played on 1080p, ultra settings (200% render) and it ran smoothly at 60 FPS. Yes loading times are so-so but the overall gameplay is extremely satisfying. The visuals are really nice, better than Horizon 3's. The audio is just top-notch. I love the engine sound effects and exhaust notes.

Day one buy for sure. Although I didn't really like the new approach of being edgy with its music and style.

Edit: Specs - Windows 10, Intel Core i7-7700K, 16GB DDR4 RAM and GTX 1080 (Founder's Edition).

User Info: CursedPanther

CursedPanther
1 month ago#16
Can't expect the same courtesy of releasing a demo with PC2 right?

User Info: SgtSilock

SgtSilock
1 month ago#17
50inchDLP posted...
Its making install some bulls*** creators update before I can download the demo. What the f*** is this s***? Been installing for an hour now and the window went away but my PC is still "thinking" alot and it never told me it was finished. f***ing M$ is so f***ing shady.

The creator update is a good update to windows 10, don't be such a p****
You have to give to receive

User Info: xk_gman

xk_gman
1 month ago#18
CursedPanther posted...
Can't expect the same courtesy of releasing a demo with PC2 right?

I wish they did, I am really torn between which one to get. I am a fan of Forza but also Loved the original Pcars. Im leaning more towards PC2 as it seems more of a sim.

User Info: Cryptarch

Cryptarch
1 month ago#19
I know what you mean. But it's great year for us gamers that enjoy driving or racing games. F1 2017 got rave reviews, Project CARS 2 is also receiving acclaim and Forza Motorsport 7 looks to be phenomenal.

GT Sport I'm skeptical but I'm hoping it turns out well. Not liking the e-sports approach and always online connectivity.

User Info: GoIrish80

GoIrish80
1 month ago#20
Checked out the demo last night and it runs well/looks great, just a pretty limited demo. Uninstalled it pretty quickly but can't wait for the full version.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Forza 7 demo out now

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived