This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Help me get Skyrim SE to look the best possible with a beast build!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Help me get Skyrim SE to look the best possible with a beast build!

User Info: Terantatek

Terantatek
4 weeks ago#1
Look at my sig. Ok now please help suggest mods.

I use:

Skyrim SE Re-Engaged (Extreme DoF)
Enhanced Lights and FX
SMIM
Skyland
Nordic Snow
Footprints
Skyrim Flora Overhaul
Climates of Tamriel

However for some reason when I watch youtube vids like "skyrim amazing graphics 2017" or whatever; the graphics look better than mine yet they use the same f***in mods.. any ideas what I can do? I'm feeling like my ENB isn't on the best settings and I keep adjusting but can't match those youtube vids. Also my DoF makes the edges of trees flicker when about half a mile away. I'm trying to get that strong and close DoF blur feeling, what settings do you guys use to get that? Screenshots of settings would be awesome as s***.

*pasted from slow skyrim board hoping for faster and better answers from the superior PCH pros.*
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/hP6BCy
i7 7700k @ 4.6ghz | Asus ROG Strix 1080TI OC | Ripjaws 16GB 3000mhz | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus Swift PG278QR

User Info: sylverlolol

sylverlolol
4 weeks ago#2
Tag
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
(message deleted)

User Info: mucloud

mucloud
4 weeks ago#4
what video are you using to copy the mods?

Also are you using 4k mods? or even 4k monitors?

They have a lot more mods then that I am sure.
Cooler Master CM Storm Trooper White W10 64bit GA990FXAUD3 FX 8320 Vishera 8-Core Core 4.0 GHz 1000watt Rosewell PSU 32GB RAM XFX Radeon R9 390 8GB

Terantatek
4 weeks ago#5
mucloud posted...
what video are you using to copy the mods?

Also are you using 4k mods? or even 4k monitors?

They have a lot more mods then that I am sure.

Ya 4k mods, on my 1440p monitor. Also no video in particular, just choosing mods that they use then adding the #1 downloaded ENB.
i7 7700k @ 4.6ghz | Asus ROG Strix 1080TI OC | Ripjaws 16GB 3000mhz | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus Swift PG278QR

User Info: mucloud

mucloud
4 weeks ago#6
post the video of what you have and what video you are looking to make it look like.

or screen shots of what you have and the video, a lot of people who do them are on a 4k monitor so it is not going to look like that video and they are using effects and tweaking it to make it look like that.
Cooler Master CM Storm Trooper White W10 64bit GA990FXAUD3 FX 8320 Vishera 8-Core Core 4.0 GHz 1000watt Rosewell PSU 32GB RAM XFX Radeon R9 390 8GB

Terantatek
4 weeks ago#7
mucloud posted...
post the video of what you have and what video you are looking to make it look like.

or screen shots of what you have and the video, a lot of people who do them are on a 4k monitor so it is not going to look like that video and they are using effects and tweaking it to make it look like that.

I will. Not right now I'm unfortunately busy but I'll bump sometime to show
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Help me get Skyrim SE to look the best possible with a beast build!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived